First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave, 2008 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 1959 Willys Pickup
Occupation
Pilot
Just got my new Mojave about a week ago. I have been stalking this thread like crazy, picking up some great ideas. I have spent way too much money over the past week, thanks to all of you. First mods went in tonight. iDrive and Tazer Mini. Loving it all so far. I will be added a lot of pics and posts as my CAI, exhaust, JCR racks, spray in bed-liner, bumpers, fenders, etc, etc, etc come in. Forums like this made me love my JK even more. Can't wait to see what all you geniuses come up with so I can pilfer your ideas! GOTTA LOVE JEEPS!!!

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Brand New Dealershi
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] iDrive

Eherbaugh

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired USCG
Just got my new Mojave about a week ago. I have been stalking this thread like crazy, picking up some great ideas. I have spent way too much money over the past week, thanks to all of you. First mods went in tonight. iDrive and Tazer Mini. Loving it all so far. I will be added a lot of pics and posts as my CAI, exhaust, JCR racks, spray in bed-liner, bumpers, fenders, etc, etc, etc come in. Forums like this made me love my JK even more. Can't wait to see what all you geniuses come up with so I can pilfer your ideas! GOTTA LOVE JEEPS!!!

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] iDrive
Congrats. What is the bottom pic?

Sponsored

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
Not a huge mod, but bought a matching LE wheel from a fellow forum member. Took it to @Discount Tire and had them swap the tire on the spare plus install an OEM TPMS. Now I will be doing five tire rotations. Figure that is the best way to get some use on that spare.

Discount Tire always does great work.

2F5A50EA-0E63-42C6-AD8A-D4165919E01E.jpeg

D0952669-BCC2-4673-BB7D-17990B26FED4.jpeg

Sponsored

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
New Shoes, Old Socks... Or is it the other way around...

From 315/70r17's to some used 37x12.50r17's.. Wheels went from gear offroad barricade's 0 offset to AEV Borah +25 offset in Galaxy with true beadlock.

And I have no photoshop skills so I apoligize for the crappy screen capture's with 2 images next to each other.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] compare1.JPG
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] compare2.JPG
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0915

Ols5370

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland. BMW X4
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrical worker
My only complaint is it looks kinda orange in the daylight. They have other colors but my accents are red

Gregbj33

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2017 Wrangler
Occupation
Store Manager Weis Markets
Installed the Rubicon flares this evening. Still need to do the plastic rivets to connect flares with liner in the underside. Need a plastic rivet gun. Also, got the white DRLs working via the Tazer.

before
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] CA4EAA70-C1DF-46F3-A0BA-1F2808D70FDF

after
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 7DFCE33D-A560-48A2-8DEF-360080479F85
Sponsored