Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Looked at it. Snowy day, warning folks not to travel in our county so I got home from my allergy shots and stayed put in my shop - other than going to the garage, turning on the lights and looking at the JT............
6.5" for parts of our area last I heard at about noon. Not quite that here but it was messy with no visibility - and COLD - in the 30s. No working on the truck today.
So I had to be satisfied with just looking.
Sponsored

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Does it look like the soft roll up tonneau would fit under that? I love those racks but cant loose the cover
Yes, a tonneau cover will on top of the bed sides. You won't be able to roll it up or make the tri-fold section closest to the cab open up, but a cover will wokr

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Really liking the AMC badge and Rollbar. Do you have a better "zoomed out" shot of the rollbar installed?
Here you go
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Roll Bar and side steps

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
I decided to install this Cargo- slide into the Jeep so i could keep my cover & spare set up 90% of the time.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 979172EB-87E6-45C2-BBC9-DBCF6812DEF7

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 979172EB-87E6-45C2-BBC9-DBCF6812DEF7

Love how your truck looks.
So, your a-pillar mounts are Mopar and your lights are 4ā€ Rigid...
Do you feel like the a-pillar lights are in a good location to the side like that (or like a Maximus mount) or do you think it would be better more upright by the windshield? I mean is the glare bad?

Iā€™m afraid to put a-pillar/cowl lights on because I think Iā€™d hate the hood glare...

Sponsored

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, sold, 2023 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Retirement Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Love how your truck looks.
So, your a-pillar mounts are Mopar and your lights are 4ā€ Rigid...
Do you feel like the a-pillar lights are in a good location to the side like that (or like a Maximus mount) or do you think it would be better more upright by the windshield? I mean is the glare bad?

Iā€™m afraid to put a-pillar/cowl lights on because I think Iā€™d hate the hood glare...
the Glare runs along the side so it doesn't effect the top of the hood so it works good. and i can still fold the windshield down if i wanted. these mopar mounts can allow upright mount also.

skubyact

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Actor
Tell us about the speakers Are the rings on OEM speakers? And where did you get them? I like the red accents.
Thank you.
I found them online. They're literally just plastic outlines that fit perfectly over the perimeter of the factory speakers. I dig the look.

Sponsored

livewire_3020

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Maintenance Technician
Vehicle Showcase
I shrinked wrapped my antenna with black shrink wrap and put a red screw protector on top.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 6435FECC-08CF-49B9-BAB4-2145B83242A0

I bought a different antenna just because I didn't like the silver, wish I would have thought of that... Genius...

ShotCaller

First Name
vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
self employed

Shackleton

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, Camry
I canā€™t take credit for this idea (I think somebody on this thread came up with it), but the poor-manā€™s trail rail is already in my top 5 favorite amazon upgrades.
Note: DO NOT use amazon fasteners. The ones I got would barely qualify as threaded hole plugs.

Tie-downs:
Fasteners: m6x25mm

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 6435FECC-08CF-49B9-BAB4-2145B83242A0
I bought and installed the trail rail as my first mod but probably wouldā€™ve done this had I thought of it. Iā€™m not a big fan of tightening and untightening and then sliding the tie downs for the trail rail. Iā€™m sure there are a bunch more options and accessories that I can incorporate but Iā€™ll likely just use it for strapping things into the truck for transport
Sponsored