What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

EstoJTR

First Name
Erx
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JTR, 2014 Cayman S, 2020 RDX Advance
I’m thinking of getting the same set of lights, just worried about how much it interferes with the front trail cam. Would you happen to have a picture of your trail cam view?
Yeah, it does interfere quite a bit, and I'm not stoked about that part. I'm going to try to think of some alternatives, but other than replacing with a taller bull bar so I can mount them to the bumper, I'm not seeing many.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] PXL_20201020_233700189

GoVR46

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Rubicon, 2014 Highlander, 2007 BMW 335i (725 whp)
Yeah, it does interfere quite a bit, and I'm not stoked about that part. I'm going to try to think of some alternatives, but other than replacing with a taller bull bar so I can mount them to the bumper, I'm not seeing many.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] PXL_20201020_233700189
Thank you for that shot.
Going to have to rethink where I’m going to mount mines when I get them, cause I do use the trail cam when I’m wheeling.

EstoJTR

First Name
Erx
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JTR, 2014 Cayman S, 2020 RDX Advance
Thank you for that shot.
Going to have to rethink where I’m going to mount mines when I get them, cause I do use the trail cam when I’m wheeling.
Yeah same here, hence why I'm looking for alternative mounting. It's nice to have the camera on while navigating through the rocks.

Sespe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20201020_172617

Scored a free EAG bumper today. I need to get new brackets for the fog lights. Did I mention it was free? I love my local 4x4 club!

Sponsored

SF_E60

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2010 BMW M5, 2023 Tesla M3
Occupation
Software Engineer
Mounted my Roofnest. Took it to Western Carolina and Tennessee for a long weekend with some friends. Enjoyed every minute.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20201020_172617

Is that the Rebel half rack? Pretty sweet setup man. How do you like your roof nest? I've been eyeing iKamper and roofnest.

JWest

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon LE, JLUR Bikini Pearl, JLUR Granite Crystal, JKU Golden Eagle
Is that the Rebel half rack? Pretty sweet setup man. How do you like your roof nest? I've been eyeing iKamper and roofnest.
The rack is a Voodoo Max-modular 10”. Super nice rack. I went with the 10” so I can still park in my garage with the rtt mounted. Luv the Roofnest. The bed size and closed height were important factors. The iKampers are equally as nice.

HikerBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GCLE Gladiator, ‘91 Wrangler, ‘08 GTI, ‘11 GTI
First, I’ve never said this to another man but “nice rack”. Love the set up on the Gladiator and the way you stored the RoofNest in the garage. The Gladiator cabinet looks good too.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1603278518941

JWest

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon LE, JLUR Bikini Pearl, JLUR Granite Crystal, JKU Golden Eagle
First, I’ve never said this to another man but “nice rack”. Love the set up on the Gladiator and the way you stored the RoofNest in the garage. The Gladiator cabinet looks good too.
1603278518941.jpeg
Yes several people have commented on my “Rack”. Makes me blush. The Gladiator cabinet was my first Gladiator. Enjoying both types.

Front Runner

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave, 2016 Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Insurance
I finally found a class IV receiver at Summit Racing’s website and installed it (these should be on every Gladiator, there isn’t much different between it and the class II). Also installed a Rubicon takeoff steel bumper and sill box guards and brackets. I found the bumper and sill box guards and brackets for $150 on Facebook marketplace . Also installed Carter Fab & Machine’s bracket in place of the reflectors and added Rigid Dually flood lights. Now I’ve got to find an Aux switch kit. Those, the bumpers and the receiver are like trying to find a unicorn!
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 9914E0E2-B0EF-44E8-9196-C156B2A7F4A3
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 09AA25FE-A83D-4127-917A-C824294E2B63

Sponsored

CarajoCoño

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR
Occupation
Military
Not sure if I missed it... But is there a post for cheap/free mods? Back in my JK days on a lesser forum there was a post for free/cheap (under $100) mods... By the way.. everybody's Jeep is looking awesome... It gives the itch to mod heavily

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave in Gator
Occupation
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
Not sure if I missed it... But is there a post for cheap/free mods? Back in my JK days on a lesser forum there was a post for free/cheap (under $100) mods... By the way.. everybody's Jeep is looking awesome... It gives the itch to mod heavily
I’m with you! My current financial situation doesn’t allow much in the way of major modification. I try to do a little here and there just to make it mine. The big stuff is going to have to wait a while.

CarajoCoño

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR
Occupation
Military
I’m with you! My current financial situation doesn’t allow much in the way of major modification. I try to do a little here and there just to make it mine. The big stuff is going to have to wait a while.
Yeah.. it was cool in the other forum and i know we have some smart people on here that have done cheap mods.. whether it's customizing things by cutting, painting, adding washers, lowes/home depot parts... I know it's being done.. just curious what's out there..

GatorJT

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Mortgage Banking
Vehicle Showcase
I think I prefer the soft top look over the hard top.

What wheels are those?
Those are the new Warn wheels. I did have BR as you can see in my profile and like them more but they are reallllly heavy and the offset was more than I wanted so I changed at 1200 miles! I don't see myself keeping these either.
Sponsored