Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.unsinkablebriancork.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JT (Gladiator) Mojave | Gobi
Occupation
Business and Executive Coach
Adjusted my 4x4 linkage today. Since new I've had an issue with the tcase not locking into 4hi unless I pull sideways toward neutral then back into the 4hi spot, and it almost never connected in 4lo and would pop back to neutral. I haven't had a need for 4lo yet but like to go out at least once a week to a gravel lot and manipulate the tcase, swat bar, and lockers so there are no surprises when I need tgem. Found a post on the jl forum on how to adjust the lever relative to the linkage and now all is good.

Pro tip: you don't have to remove the entire center console just the boot and bezel around the 4x4 lever and the front drivers side screw, pull the lever ba k to 4hi and you can manipulate the onsole enough to get a 1/4 ratchet with short socket in to loosen and tighten the nut.
Outstanding guidance. Thank you.
Sponsored

rh22

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Renegade, 2018 Cherokee
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_1161

Added the hitch receiver and General Grabber ATx tires.

usmc96

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
computer nerd
So I took my wife to a Jeep event. By the end of the day it was raining and there was only one line to fill up tires. We waited for an hour before we were able to get the tires inflated. She noticed several Jeeps not stopping to fill up their tires. She ask me about it, and I told her about on board air. Well the next day she came up to me and said order one for the Jeep. Well I did and this is what I ended up with.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] powertank

Sponsored

brain

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.unsinkablebriancork.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JT (Gladiator) Mojave | Gobi
Occupation
Business and Executive Coach
So I took my wife to a Jeep event. By the end of the day it was raining and there was only one line to fill up tires. We waited for an hour before we were able to get the tires inflated. She noticed several Jeeps not stopping to fill up their tires. She ask me about it, and I told her about on board air. Well the next day she came up to me and said order one for the Jeep. Well I did and this is what I ended up with.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 408EE51A-F454-4BFF-9BC7-35B5D9B25055
Happy Wife Happy Life.

Wkyfiregladdy

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Mechanic
Did my front end led bulb install, drivers are led, passenger is halogen, also did turn signals (not pictured) and reverse bulbs (not pictured)

F69801D0-9B6D-4640-92D5-4CD74A5CB04A.jpeg

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
Adjusted my 4x4 linkage today. Since new I've had an issue with the tcase not locking into 4hi unless I pull sideways toward neutral then back into the 4hi spot, and it almost never connected in 4lo and would pop back to neutral. . Found a post on the jl forum on how to adjust the lever relative to the linkage and now all is good.

Pro tip: you don't have to remove the entire center console just the boot and bezel around the 4x4 lever and the front drivers side screw, pull the lever ba k to 4hi and you can manipulate the onsole enough to get a 1/4 ratchet with short socket in to loosen and tighten the nut.
Please post that link. Thx!

Sponsored

anavrinIV

First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazdaspeed3, 1956 F100
Occupation
Engineer
Please post that link. Thx!
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/teansfer-case-cable-adjustment.49635/

Post 10 has the inductions. I would amend them though. First make sure you can shift to 4h with the truck off. Pop the boot up and remove the bezel around the 4x lever Nd park brake (the front clip by the dash is a monster). Remove the front driver's side cap and screw (his step 1) after removing the bezel and lift the corner of the console up enough to pull the centering piece next to the drivers seat out of its spot and you can flex the console from there.

With the 4x lever in 4h you should have access to the nut with a 1/4 ratchet and short 14mm socket. Loosen the nut while holding the lever so you don't throw it back into 2h, when it's loose slide the lever forward in the slot and tighten the nut back.

Before you put it all back together go test it out and make sure it works, putting things cask only takes a couple minutes but taking it apart again will be a pain

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
added 2nd rear tow hook and tonneau cover

Passenger side rear tow hook.jpg

Passenger side rear tow hook_2.jpg

RR tonneau cover.jpg

RR tonneau cover 2.jpg

kdfhuey

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Finally finished up the inner fender liners for front and back
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 200FF528-E5CE-4DAA-B9E6-8CAE106BBE4A

CWGrisw0ld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Rubicon JKU, 2020 Jeep Rubicon JT
Installed the AAL high line fender kit on the passenger side. Ended up with a 1/4” gap between the lights and fender and not sure why. I’m open to any suggestions.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 64BAF082-CDE4-4FAD-8ECB-1E27BA62EE50
Sponsored