What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Xwelder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tow Max
Occupation
Aviation Maintenance
Them oem wheels don’t look too bad with some meat on em... what size tires are they?
315/70-17. BFG AT’s. I’m back and forth on new wheels. I’m going to leave it as is for a while and see how it grows on me with the lift. i like an understated look.

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.
Last edited:

Sponsored

irrelevantgoals

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
This is so stinking fast and easy. I was tired of my phone charger cord snaking out of the top of the console. It just looked sloppy as heck. So I took a 3/8” drill bit, ran it through the rubber just behind the brake handle and into the console. Now my cord slips out of the area shown, stows by sliding it back in and I never have to ask the passenger to move their elbow to access it. As an added benefit, the young grandkids have no idea that there is a charger port inside the console. All for free and 30 seconds time. Winner winner chicken dinner.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 282FC177-AD9B-47A1-9C10-2B63F09E46AA
hay EP,
I like this idea are you still using it, did it age well?

Sponsored

usmc96

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
computer nerd
Looks great. How’s the install on the armor?
You have to be very exact. It has 54 rivnuts to install. I used several clamps to ensure I got the holes drilled exactly were I needed them. I still had to drill out four of the holes on the armor a tiny bit to get the fitment just right.

Deleted member 30519

Took 6 weeks, but my pixeldecals order finally arrived! As always, Don’s stuff is top notch.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 19B933EC-F4DA-437B-A532-03C7E8D0D372
Love the step bars. I wish they had something like that when I first got my gladiator. I had to settle on the iron cross ones that look similar but a lot shorter.

TheHops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I haven't posted anything in this thread in a while, since I've been pretty active on my build thread, but I figured I'll share my most recent video of the Jeep, for anyone who is interested in overland-type builds.

Most recent additions:
-RSI SmartCap EVO
-Frontrunner roof rack
-iKamper RTT

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1986 Jeep CJ7
You have to be very exact. It has 54 rivnuts to install. I used several clamps to ensure I got the holes drilled exactly were I needed them. I still had to drill out four of the holes on the armor a tiny bit to get the fitment just right.
Jeezus, that’s worse than I expected. Looks awesome but I have a tough time getting a half dozen holes to align. Better you than me my man.
Sponsored