First Name
Windsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S “sold”, 2022 JTR
Occupation
Gov
You may want to try Searchers 4wd in Prairieville, which is just south of Baton Rouge. I was talking with the owner (Phillip) yesterday about regearing. The number is 225-744-4947.
You rock! Thanks!

THat was the Company I was trying to contact, of course I used their website with a whole spill on what I wanted and used my Jeep for. I was actually going to contact them via phone today and will do so now. I guess I will be in line behind you, lol!!
Sponsored

Usbuilt

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired
You rock! Thanks!

THat was the Company I was trying to contact, of course I used their website with a whole spill on what I wanted and used my Jeep for. I was actually going to contact them via phone today and will do so now. I guess I will be in line behind you, lol!!
If you need any help while in the area feel free to contact me.

Strider62

First Name
C.B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5; Gladiator Overland
Moved our tow strap to center of our rear headliner. Still optimizing all the gained storage area.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Muddy Jee
Just installed my front and rear roll bar/grab handle pieces and the left and right rear-seatback panels. Excellent quality materials! I haven't had a chance to start hanging things on them yet (too cold to stand around outside contemplating and fiddling with things...), but looking forward to moving a lot of stuff off the backs of the front seats and off the floor behind the rear seats. I did have to remove the grab handle on the driver's roll bar, though - I'm 6'2" and it kept hitting me in the head when I got into the truck (that Lizardskin pulled the watch cap off my head more than once). I wouldn't actually call that a complaint or a shortcoming, but aside from that..."no complaints"! Thanks for a great product and great customer service, too!

Invictus Off Road

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.invictusoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
JT, CJ, XJ
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Just installed my front and rear roll bar/grab handle pieces and the left and right rear-seatback panels. Excellent quality materials! I haven't had a chance to start hanging things on them yet (too cold to stand around outside contemplating and fiddling with things...), but looking forward to moving a lot of stuff off the backs of the front seats and off the floor behind the rear seats. I did have to remove the grab handle on the driver's roll bar, though - I'm 6'2" and it kept hitting me in the head when I got into the truck (that Lizardskin pulled the watch cap off my head more than once). I wouldn't actually call that a complaint or a shortcoming, but aside from that..."no complaints"! Thanks for a great product and great customer service, too!
Thank you for your order! The idea came from watching a body flop his rock crawler on its side and everything falling out of his rig!

Regarding the hight, As you saw how to remove the handles you can stretch it out to other molle slots which will rase or lower the handle hight. I have it closer together on the passenger side so my wife can reach. On the drive side I have it farther apart and more forward for the same reason.

Need to make some videos of that

Dave

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Swapped out my Max Tow flares for Rubicon flares w/led's.
Can't really tell from these pics, but the Rubi fenders are 2K Raptor lined and 2K SprayMax clear coated
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Muddy Jee

Essentials:

2K Raptor Lined:

2K SprayMax Cleared:
that looks great.

unsocbl

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys Eco-diesel
PRP custom seat covers have been installed!
What I did today was finally post about em!
I spent the last few months giving em a good break-in along with the rest of the kit that has been installed since the fall.

I absolutely love em. The tweed can be a little “itchy” feeling on bare skin, or through thin shirts, but seems like its just something that’s gotten better with age and a little break-in. I knew that of the material itself, not to any fault of PRP.

They clean up real nice, installed without a lot of hassle (just tossed em in the dryer for a few minutes to warm each cover up and helped stretch it really easily), and really have just made for a cool style in the cabin.

THose look great! Waiting on my PRP to arrive. Any install tricks? or just be patient?

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
Got my HGP Gorilla Glass windshield ordered today.
Should be able to get it installed in the next couple weeks...

Kevin

Rubi_Rhod

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR 6MT, '55 Manx Clone Bug
Build Thread
Link
THose look great! Waiting on my PRP to arrive. Any install tricks? or just be patient?
thanks!
And no real tricks. I tossed them all in the dryer at a low temp and pulled them out one at a time to slip it over. You will want to unbolt the seat(s) but its easy to do. No real gotchas. Just take time, and warming the covers helps stretch the vinyl over the plastic trims on the seat.

Liftr

First Name
Duran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S
Occupation
Aviation
I darkened up the license plate light to cut down on the glare at night in reverse worked pretty good. I didn't take any pictures though
Did you ever get any pics? I don’t like how it washes out the backup camera either.

Sponsored

Batchinguy

First Name
STEVEN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Well today I got the Jeep 2” lift, 35” tires,
The Mopar CAI with the hood cut out done (says for track and off road only not for road/hwy use lol,) and the Mopar dual exhaust with black tips

MadMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave 2020
Occupation
Sales Manager
Installed Fab Fours Rock Slider. My observations:

Pros: Well Made; Perfect Fitment; Really Heavy Duty; Attached to Rails Stock Holes (4 Bolts) and to the Body (1 Bolt) allowing extra reinforcement; Rock Lights Ready.

Cons: Price (Twice more compared with most of market rock rails); Heavy (I think is twice heavier compared to stock rails)

I could mention the design as positive, but is a matter of taste. I wanted something well done that would fit perfectly with no gaps between gladiator body and the rails. The design of “drop steps” of some rails available in the market would be more convenient to get in and out but wouldn’t be recommended to serious trails with rocks.
I think the only cons is in fact the price, but quality costs and Fab Fours Sliders overcome my expectations.

870637B8-A700-4B50-B68B-48CFE85111E5.jpeg