Sponsored

What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Tiny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator SportS, manual, soft top, black
n Black Friday a
Unless you got a screamin' deal and don't wanna cancel, I'd forget that order and getcha some of that 2 day shipping on Amazon! We have a shared account so I can see she ordered it Th and it was there Saturday. I had parked the truck for a couple days and got back in for a trip to the store and had forgotten about it. I was thinking, "wow this feels better, what the.....oh wait, I put on the stabilizer"
Sponsored

Steelers11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Overland
I had the mopar on my JL. They were a pain. These were much easier. And extremely solid. I love em. Just love it if my lights would get here lol @mikejonesradio @kchilites

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
I had the mopar on my JL. They were a pain. These were much easier. And extremely solid. I love em. Just love it if my lights would get here lol @mikejonesradio @kchilites
Which lights did you get? I got the 100W halogens and they light up the neighborhood when I turn them on. KCā€™s are awesome.

mazeppa

First Name
y= x/0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Panda
Occupation
knife sharpening snob
yes. Except I donā€™t have Adaptive cruise. So those buttons do not.
So the buttons at fixed to the steering wheel?

I have a Rubicon with adaptive cruise and all the buttons, but I want to go the other way with a non-leather sports steering wheel if the controls buttons could switch over to a sport steering wheel (I know, I'm nuts).

sblaine

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Willys - Red
Occupation
Security Alarms
So the buttons at fixed to the steering wheel?

I have a Rubicon with adaptive cruise and all the buttons, but I want to go the other way with a non-leather sports steering wheel if the controls buttons could switch over to a sport steering wheel (I know, I'm nuts).
No. I could have removed them and swapped them. I should have. But I was anxious to get the steering wheel on. I will probably go back and swap them. It is an easy thing to do.

Sponsored

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.
Unless you got a screamin' deal and don't wanna cancel, I'd forget that order and getcha some of that 2 day shipping on Amazon! We have a shared account so I can see she ordered it Th and it was there Saturday. I had parked the truck for a couple days and got back in for a trip to the store and had forgotten about it. I was thinking, "wow this feels better, what the.....oh wait, I put on the stabilizer"
I paid this...

I think I see it for $311 + $15 shipping...about $340 plus tax and shipping....

Ive waited this long.....

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] AA98651A-F8B3-4624-BFFC-7902A8D870EB

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
-Stubby, because i bent my stock one.

-half kit of sound assassins...because its 90% the benefit and less arts and crafts work i dont have the hand or patience for

-armorlite flooring..for temp and quietness.

Im a little surprised how much quieter this thing is now.

70A25395-EDC8-40BA-A2FA-2E31AC03B22D.jpeg
6541AA5E-E650-446A-80D2-A2074533A62E.jpeg
0AA46DCA-F73F-479C-8C1C-5C4E26FB8FEE.jpeg
258E2239-0A91-4C9D-96D6-B5C83AA84132.jpeg

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
I was just wondering if SA and armor lite were compatible thatā€™s good to see
They did a bunch of sound testing (and so have others, to be fair). The majority of the benefit from dynamat type material can be had by spacing sections out since it primarily works by catching resonance. The. The armorlite flooringsā€™s thermal barrier evidently catches a lot of noise since materials that insulate heat well tend to insulate sound well.

Ive never tested either of those things personally; but i can say for sure my jeep is probably half as loud now as it was before. It was a crazy difference.