Sponsored

What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bright White Jeep Gladiator Sport S on a 2in AEV spacer lift and 35 in tires
Awesome! Once I can tackle this project, I'll be reaching out, I love the look, thanks!
Yeah no problem!! You d you need help finding them or anything you can always message me. Also what f you wanna keep your stock inner fender liners i did mine that way so i could keep my stock ones.

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bright White Jeep Gladiator Sport S on a 2in AEV spacer lift and 35 in tires
Looks awesome, how do you like the AEV spacer?
I love my spacer lift! It has got me everywhere i wanted to go. I follow my dad in his JLUR with a 2.5” AEV dual sport lift and i only hit on like three things that he didn’t hit on.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
-Stubby, because i bent my stock one.

-half kit of sound assassins...because its 90% the benefit and less arts and crafts work i dont have the hand or patience for

-armorlite flooring..for temp and quietness.

Im a little surprised how much quieter this thing is now.

70A25395-EDC8-40BA-A2FA-2E31AC03B22D.jpeg
6541AA5E-E650-446A-80D2-A2074533A62E.jpeg
0AA46DCA-F73F-479C-8C1C-5C4E26FB8FEE.jpeg
258E2239-0A91-4C9D-96D6-B5C83AA84132.jpeg
How easy was the flooring?

Do you feel like it’s slippery under foot when wet?

Do you have a link?

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
How easy was the flooring?

Do you feel like it’s slippery under foot when wet?

Do you have a link?
Doing the flooring and the sound assassins took less than 2hrs. Not slippery at all. Its like mix of slippery and rubberized. Think a weathertech floormat with just a little more grip. Imo its perfect.

https://goarmorlite.com/

Sponsored

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.
Doing the flooring and the sound assassins took less than 2hrs. Not slippery at all. Its like mix of slippery and rubberized. Think a weathertech floormat with just a little more grip. Imo its perfect.

https://goarmorlite.com/
I have the Mopar all weather floor mats....would those still fit?

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
I have the Mopar all weather floor mats....would those still fit?
No. Trying to use floormats with this would be dangerous. But you wont need them. Your entire floor is now a floor mat with drain plugs that go directly out the factory holes. You can literally hose out your entire interior now, but it still feels decently up-scale.

And it crushes road noise. My Glad is almost as quiet as my woman’s grand cherokee now after sound assassin/headliner/half floor and this Armorlite. I think its on par with my ‘18 2500.

Getting it out more on the hwy tomorrow and will know more then.

PLEG1972

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeel Gladiator
Occupation
Maintenance Supervisor

Sponsored

NGNERD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 LE Gladiator Rubicon GCM
I love my spacer lift! It has got me everywhere i wanted to go. I follow my dad in his JLUR with a 2.5” AEV dual sport lift and i only hit on like three things that he didn’t hit on.
Thanks for responding. Did you do the control arm brackets too?

mazeppa

First Name
y= x/0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Panda
Occupation
knife sharpening snob
Just finished (3.5 hrs) my front and rear Armorlite flooring and front and rear Sound Assassins (too big of a hurry to finish to take any pictures.) May not of needed the rear Armorlite because it is under my rear seat delete platform. I will try it out tomorrow to see how quit the JT is with all this additional insulation and sound deadening.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210224_200605

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210224_200757

Now what to do with the carpet and floor liners, because the carpet is not going back in.

Veloruche

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
Just finished (3.5 hrs) my front and rear Armorlite flooring and front and rear Sound Assassins (too big of a hurry to finish to take any pictures.) May not of needed the rear Armorlite because it is under my rear seat delete platform. I will try it out tomorrow to see how quit the JT is with all this additional insulation and sound deadening.

Now what to do with the carpet and floor liners, because the carpet is not going back in.
Looks great, to clean up the look on that carpet snap on the center console I took apart the one on the carpet one and used the top have as a cover. I highlighted it in the photo.

22421E2F-CFE6-4CB9-A370-C792827545EB.jpeg

Timdog

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JT
Oh dang. Didn’t think about getting a part number before I installed. Bought from a salvage yard.

It was easy. Just make sure you disconnect both batteries and wait about 20 mins. Just need to make sure and be safe when dealing with airbag. Took me about 10-15 mins.
Any other good parts at the salvage yard?
Sponsored