First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Finished wiring the LASFIT switches. Quality is really good, fitment is like a 9.8/10 as the silver trim just barely sticks out compared to the aux kit but i'm overly picky like that. (**The fitment is like that most likely bc I chopped it up to add in the oem sway bar button so no fault on LASFITs part) Lockers are wired into the canbus system so they can't be activated unless in 4L and fronts cant be engaged unless rears are first. Overall great product so far, only thing I can't comment on is longevity.

1614399222491.png
I like that option way better than factory.

Sponsored

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Finished wiring the LASFIT switches. Quality is really good, fitment is like a 9.8/10 as the silver trim just barely sticks out compared to the aux kit but i'm overly picky like that. (**The fitment is like that most likely bc I chopped it up to add in the oem sway bar button so no fault on LASFITs part) Lockers are wired into the canbus system so they can't be activated unless in 4L and fronts cant be engaged unless rears are first. Overall great product so far, only thing I can't comment on is longevity.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 2F25F32D-5C04-4F9D-BA9C-CC5B2928E4B1
That looks fantastic. What other button options are there?

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase
Most impressive! Before I became a Drill Instructor at Parris Island I worked with a retired Marine that was also a DI back in the 50's at PI. He said the Commandant came to PI and had a gathering at the O-Club and the only people that showed up were the officers and senior enlisted. Shortly afterwards Chesty came to PI and had a gathering at the E-Club....he said there was longest line he ever seen coming out the E-Club....Marines from all over were there.

Chesty was certainly a Marines Marine..... The Forgotten War should never be forgotten, that was a horrible situation. Your dad...WOW! A USMC SgtMaj....in Korea.....with the one and only #5 Navy Cross Winner.....OOOH-RAH!

Semper Fi!
Semper FI! I have done a Ton of pushups to Chesty and still remember the pain and Love for the Man/Marine.

Ohio JKU

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Occupation
PM Construction
Flag decals on the cowl... we put these on our jku a few years ago...kept thinking the gladiator was missing something. (Someone at work even asked “where the flags were?”).

😃

BF394CC8-3CEB-4817-9B4F-34B2311F778F.jpeg

B5F29C51-F81D-4746-BCC2-707627E70D01.jpeg

mjoneil

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Sport S, '17 Camaro SS, '10 BMW 328
Build Thread
Link
That looks fantastic. What other button options are there?
So they just have those red ones and then the right side they have ones similar to the mopar aux kit. Right now there is no customizing of buttons but I know a lot of people have been asking so hopefully they will in the future.

Sponsored

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase
Finished product. Very easy install, just a little stressful when cutting. AEV is top notch. 2” spacer lift and correction brackets on the way. 35’s , rubicon steel bumper and warn evo 10s coming up.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] B5F29C51-F81D-4746-BCC2-707627E70D01
Gutsy Move Mav!!

TJDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Motorized toy collector
Front Rokblokz XL installed. Ordered after filling my door handles up with mud last Saturday. Arrived yesterday. 15 minute install. These should help. Black on black, almost invisible! Maybe some rear flaps later.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210227_095250

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210227_095312

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
So they just have those red ones and then the right side they have ones similar to the mopar aux kit. Right now there is no customizing of buttons but I know a lot of people have been asking so hopefully they will in the future.
It clearly superior to anything else the market except I don’t have 2 lockers, onboard air or a second fuel tank. Who had a second fuel tank!?!

mjoneil

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Sport S, '17 Camaro SS, '10 BMW 328
Build Thread
Link
It clearly superior to anything else the market except I don’t have 2 lockers, onboard air or a second fuel tank. Who had a second fuel tank!?!
agreed, i think they are the best aftermarket out there. For me, I'm doing lockers and have a compressor so I will just have an extra button to use with the 2nd fuel tank switch. I honestly don't think I would've bought them if all 4 switches were being used for something other then theyre labeled.
Sponsored