What did you do TO your Gladiator today?

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Never heard of these? Whats the intent for it to do?
Ported TB’s usually pick up power across most of the rev range given adequate fueling....im chasing every bit of efficiency i can find.

I certainly wouldnt pretend to tell anyone this should be their first mod. But with the mods already done, and a blower planned this summer, im at a point where I can make use of it. We’ll see what improvements it is able to net mpg wise. It would be impossible to feel a 5-10hp gain; doubly so when it affects the majority of the rev range. The sound in the intake is much different though. The “nozzle” sound is noticeable.

Gren71

First Name
Matthew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S
Occupation
ParaMagic
Vehicle Showcase
Ported TB’s usually pick up power across most of the rev range given adequate fueling....im chasing every bit of efficiency i can find.

I certainly wouldnt pretend to tell anyone this should be their first mod. But with the mods already done, and a blower planned this summer, im at a point where I can make use of it. We’ll see what improvements it is able to net mpg wise. It would be impossible to feel a 5-10hp gain; doubly so when it affects the majority of the rev range. The sound in the intake is much different though. The “nozzle” sound is noticeable.
Wow, wild man. Would have never thought about this. Im anxiously awaiting intel on any noticeable mpg gains!

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Wow, wild man. Would have never thought about this. Im anxiously awaiting intel on any noticeable mpg gains!
We’ll see how much of a difference it ends up making if any. I am surprised at how much material came out of it, and how much the sound changed. Enough so that ill see about putting the stocker back on for a run when i pre-blower baseline

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Tapped into my rear ARB air line (in/under the rear bumper) with a valve to supply my Air Lift rear airbags. Used a TPMS kit meant for a motorcycle to monitor the pressure in the bags. Will see how it works once the bed is loaded and bags are aired up to higher psi.

8F4A79C8-6891-4E94-8610-D0A66D3E7055.jpeg

615980B4-3F80-4E3C-B843-F7B92C90CCCF.jpeg

A4936B50-4A40-4BBF-9380-44C219FF268A.jpeg
This is next level kick ass!

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Worked on my skid plate hitch. This is a project that i have been very slowly working on in my free time. I hope to button it up by the end of the week but I thought that last week.

IMG_0596.JPG
Going to slide the square tubbing in and bolt it to an excising hole on the back of the hitch to hold it in place. That way there is no chance of bending the bottom plate.
IMG_0595.JPG

Good coat of primmer. Maybe paint tomorrow.
IMG_0597.JPG

PLEG1972

First Name
Peter
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeel Gladiator
Occupation
Maintenance Supervisor
Added a set of auxbeam sideshooters...yellow flashers on the sides
20210301_063314.jpg
20210301_063316.jpg
20210301_063357.jpg

PLEG1972

First Name
Peter
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeel Gladiator
Occupation
Maintenance Supervisor
So this is an I. Going to do but I need your help! I have a set of the Gatekeeper Knuckle Light Pot Mounts but can figure out what the torque specs are for them. I have the mounts and some pods. Can anyone help me out on how to figure it out?

trust

First Name
terry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Jeep Scrambler, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Worked on my skid plate hitch. This is a project that i have been very slowly working on in my free time. I hope to button it up by the end of the week but I thought that last week.

IMG_0596.JPG
Going to slide the square tubbing in and bolt it to an excising hole on the back of the hitch to hold it in place. That way there is no chance of bending the bottom plate.
IMG_0595.JPG

Good coat of primmer. Maybe paint tomorrow.
IMG_0597.JPG
Nice Troybilt, I made one after my initial trip out in mine. Clearly neccessary.... I think I need to gusset the wings, well see

20210302_173150.jpg

20210302_173127.jpg

Advertisement

Advertisement