Sponsored

What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

just_another_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_20210516_125006511_HDR

Found an old 1/8" steel plate in the garage so I whipped up an under seat bracket for my ARB compressor with a kick plate on the back since my kid treats the gladiator like a jungle gym. Next up will be another bracket for the switch and air chuck.

Sponsored

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys

jorbasaurus

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT
Occupation
HRIS Consulting
Built the door caddy that’s been posted here in the forums. Beautiful day for it in New England!
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 874F7BBE-9D10-489C-AEE5-70A59B169638
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 874F7BBE-9D10-489C-AEE5-70A59B169638
I didn’t have any luck finding the Door Caddy post you mention, mind posting a link? Great looking Nacho!

JDawg11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubi Diesel
Do the pre-runner lights always stay on?
Not the way I wired them. I tied them into my parking lights under the fender. If you want them on full time you can go to the fuse block. I like them.

Sponsored

EmmittFitzhume

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
I didn’t have any luck finding the Door Caddy post you mention, mind posting a link? Great looking Nacho!

I can’t remember where the post was, but I still had the link open to the instructions starting on the 2nd page (1st page is a hardtop caddy). The advice in the thread was to make the 2.5” and 6” pieces a little longer because it’s a bit snug. I went with 4” and 8” but that was definitely a bit too much, especially on the smaller pieces. 3-3.5” would be fine. Also definitely use PVC cement as joints can pop out and don’t want that happening with doors in it. Lastly, I decided I wanted to wrap all of the foam in electrical tape because it is a bit fragile…just be aware it takes a TON of tape to do that. I went through 5 rolls and still have a bit more to do. Probably overkill, but FYI.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/attachments/holder-build-instructions-pdf.32695/

Thanks on the Nacho…only a few weeks in so much to consider for next steps.

jorbasaurus

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT
Occupation
HRIS Consulting
I can’t remember where the post was, but I still had the link open to the instructions starting on the 2nd page (1st page is a hardtop caddy). The advice in the thread was to make the 2.5” and 6” pieces a little longer because it’s a bit snug. I went with 4” and 8” but that was definitely a bit too much, especially on the smaller pieces. 3-3.5” would be fine. Also definitely use PVC cement as joints can pop out and don’t want that happening with doors in it. Lastly, I decided I wanted to wrap all of the foam in electrical tape because it is a bit fragile…just be aware it takes a TON of tape to do that. I went through 5 rolls and still have a bit more to do. Probably overkill, but FYI.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/attachments/holder-build-instructions-pdf.32695/

Thanks on the Nacho…only a few weeks in so much to consider for next steps.
Thank you for the detailed response! Getting a garage soon and looking forward to doors off this summer.

Coolhandluke

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon diesel in Hydro Blue
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] C413A19E-8177-4374-A7E7-F31031A07E4A
I installed the hood protector which I like have no idea how effective, but any little bit counts the Mopar door sills I probably wouldn’t buy again like that they say gladiator, but they could cover more of the outer edge
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 88FA7989-6E4D-431E-A44B-E9BF8339A75E
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] C413A19E-8177-4374-A7E7-F31031A07E4A
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 88FA7989-6E4D-431E-A44B-E9BF8339A75E
Sponsored