Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
They are excellent. The space saving size is nice. The fact they come with the bumper and have the mounting plates, hardware and wiring was a selling point and now that I have them I am happy I picked RC. The cubes are a flood pattern so they light up the entire roadway and both ditches right below the headlights. I upgraded my head lights to LED (headlightrevelotion.com) so all of the lights have the same bright white. The longer light bar has a flood beam also but really reaches out past the low beam and lights up the area. I will get a night time picture from the drivers seat tonight.
Resized_20210513_171220.jpeg

That is SOLID -- thank you for the follow-up post.

✌
Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got it done. Took HOURS! But I got it done. You can install a receiver up front with the winch plate........ with some cutting, using a mill to change holes, slot things, and cut notches for the upper receiver mounting ears to pass by the winch plate.
Then I screwed up my skid plate and totally cut the receiver notch too low. DAM. And when cutting the skid plate apparently there are stresses in it that are relieved when cutting (used a dremel, drill, grinder) and it was hard to get it back on.

By the way -not possible with Draw-Tite. I have both, had to use the Curt receiver or there's no space above the receiver bar to get things together with the winch plate.
So I'll have a Draw-Tite receiver for sale cheap.......... works fine, just not with this sort of winch setup and winch plate.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210516_163221_HDR
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210516_163211_HDR

Last edited:

Sponsored

mojaveron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator & 2002 dodge Ram 2500 diesel
Occupation
Retired
Finally got it done. Took HOURS! But I got it done. You can install a receiver up front with the winch plate........ with some cutting, using a mill to change holes, slot things, and cut notches for the upper receiver mounting ears to pass by the winch plate.
Then I screwed up my skid plate and totally cut the receiver notch too low. DAM. And when cutting the skid plate apparently there are stresses in it that are relieved when cutting (used a dremel, drill, grinder) and it was hard to get it back on.

By the way -not possible with Draw-Tite. I have both, had to use the Curt receiver or there's no space above the receiver bar to get things together with the winch plate.
So I'll have a Draw-Tite receiver for sale cheap.......... works fine, just not with this sort of winch setup and winch plate.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210516_163211_HDR
Looks very well done., I plan to install the steel bumper and
front mount Receiver Hitch and was thinking trying to fab up a Bumper Mount Receiver Hitch to the winch plate weld it in place shim as needed I don't
plan on mounting the winch to the jt I use it on a flatbed car trailer and could just plug it in to the truck receiver hitch as needed.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Looks very well done., I plan to install the steel bumper and
front mount Receiver Hitch and was thinking trying to fab up a Bumper Mount Receiver Hitch to the winch plate weld it in place shim as needed I don't
plan on mounting the winch to the jt I use it on a flatbed car trailer and could just plug it in to the truck receiver hitch as needed.
I use mine to park my car hauler - this is it when I had the original bumper before I put the steel bumper on -
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200122_150434

acyuncw

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S
Finally got some parts in. Rough Country hard tri-fold cover and aluminum powder-coated running boards (I-boards?) from Amazon. Living at the beach means constantly worrying about corrosion. I had these aluminum running boards on my F-150 and they were still going strong after 3 years of salt air, so we'll see how they work on my new truck. Pixel has some decals heading my way so more to come soon. I put in hot heads and Weathertech mats too but no pictures.

02D64FBB-AA79-4FE5-83E3-A960B7F0F2A6.jpeg

2C040B97-EEE7-44A5-BF62-5B0B3ED040A7.jpeg

CA53B550-541E-43FD-BDB3-996377276BD1.jpeg

AA1384D5-F70C-4181-A861-F2DA06106115.jpeg

-miko-

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon, Tundra, Nissan NV, '21 Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Designer
The soft top is a little higher. When the hardtop goes back on it should look pretty good.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] AA1384D5-F70C-4181-A861-F2DA06106115
Many thanks. Looks good and the alignment doesn't look bad at all with the soft top. Just wish they had taken the cab contour out at the front.

Sponsored

Proximo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport Max
Simply, just added hinge covers. Plasti dip them a metallic green to match the cowl covers.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210517_162022