First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Software Engineer
What size are your tires? Did the spare fit with new wheels?
37x12.50r17. Milestar patagonias
Spare barely fit. It has to go up level or it gets stuck. I left it on the steel wheel. Probably going to order another wheel to do a 5 tire rotation...
Sponsored

Bookem.Dano.Bookem

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator North, Ducati Scrambler
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] PXL_20210523_231746901~3

Added the Launch Edition wheels. Thanks to a great forum member who even put them on before I left.

I have to say everyone I've dealt with on this forum are genuinely great people! So glad to be apart of the community.

Sponsored

garzilla

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Software Engineer
Installed the tazer mini and programmed the tire size. Wasn't nearly as hard as people made it sound. But I did see a video first, that might have helped

J Sierra

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator
Occupation
retired
Vehicle Showcase
Have only used it twice. First time in a canyon got mixed results. Not any better that my phone. On a mountain top works great, meaning my phone worked better. With it off I had 1 bar, on 4 bars and internet. I am going trip this week end. I will test it more then. I am going to test it with the antenna 20 feet in the air, some where that I know my phone does not work.

Sponsored

19Comanche86

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys,1986 Comanche XLS (LS1 swap)
Occupation
Firefighter/ Paramedic / Home inspector
Installed the bed power outlet and switch. The bed outlet install was fake, harness for it is a pain because you have limited access. The button that goes under the headlight switch was a nightmare. Had 3/4 of the dash apart to change it. Wish I had known it had to be ripped that far down I would have upgraded the speakers while Everything was out.

4F715F52-F516-485E-9E5B-CBCCCC82474D.jpeg

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
Installed the bed power outlet and switch. The bed outlet install was fake, harness for it is a pain because you have limited access. The button that goes under the headlight switch was a nightmare. Had 3/4 of the dash apart to change it. Wish I had known it had to be ripped that far down I would have upgraded the speakers while Everything was out.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 4F715F52-F516-485E-9E5B-CBCCCC82474D
Is there a switch available for the space on the right?

19Comanche86

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys,1986 Comanche XLS (LS1 swap)
Occupation
Firefighter/ Paramedic / Home inspector
Is there a switch available for the space on the right?
Not that I know of. All I know is, what a pain in the ass install it was. Was gonna do a how to thread but I didn’t get started till 930pm and didn’t get done till 11 so I didn’t take the time to take pics.

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
Took the doors off for the first time, mounted holders in the garage and installed new rugged ridge tube doors/covers... just in time for a Colorado mountain rainstorm. Couldn’t drive with the tube doors, tomorrow I guess!

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 4F715F52-F516-485E-9E5B-CBCCCC82474D
I have those doors. I had trouble with the passenger side door rattling because the rubber bumper wasn't long enough and I could not adjust the rattle out of it.
I went to ACE hardware and spent $1.99 on a threaded rubber insert and a 3/4" long, 1/4x20 screw. Replaced the bumper and voila!

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] tempImagenW0aru