TxSmitty

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I wrapped one side of my jeep with some vinyl in places just to give it a different look.
The wrap I used was not my favorite kind and is very thick. Doesn't stretch well (or really at all), but I had a bunch of it left over from another project so I thought what the heck. Looks good from a distance lol. I have been playing around with plasti dip on the other side. I will post some pics when I am done with the plasti dip side. All this is temporary just to have some fun and change the looks a little.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] wra
Sponsored

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
I wrapped one side of my jeep with some vinyl in places just to give it a different look.
The wrap I used was not my favorite kind and is very thick. Doesn't stretch well (or really at all), but I had a bunch of it left over from another project so I thought what the heck. Looks good from a distance lol. I have been playing around with plasti dip on the other side. I will post some pics when I am done with the plasti dip side. All this is temporary just to have some fun and change the looks a little.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] wra
very nice looking!

T-Rock

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mohave; 2020 WK2 Trailhawk
Weekend dump, I guess I never post what I did "today" heh. Here is what went down this past weekend.

-Hothead Headliners
-Midland GMRS Radio and Ghost Antenna
-Custom grab handles made by @darksidedesign

Looks great! Where did you mount the GMRS?

Sponsored

Pedal Metal

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 1975 Camaro, 1973 Beetle
Occupation
Analyst

Chesapeakejeep

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj
These were the eADJUST. I need to swap the brain and cartridge for the Adapt. I'll be upgrading when it's not a 25 week wait. Gillian at Offroad Elements hooked me up with a package deal.
https://www.offroadelements.com
She undercut list on everything and got free shipping. Very pleased with her service.

Pleased with the lift. But now my brain says 35s look small. Time to look for trusses and things to go to 37s. :CWL:

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0150
Did you get the Clayton kit from her as well? Didn’t see it on her we site

Sponsored

TxSmitty

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Finished the plasti dip with a pinstripe on one side front fender and tailgate. Did the tailgate a little different from the other wraps out there. Shaped it more like a raptor or tacoma.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] dip in wra

dip.jpg

dipper.jpg

wrap and dip.jpg

wrap.jpg

Lucky1

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator max tow - 2011 honda odyssey
Finished the plasti dip with a pinstripe on one side front fender and tailgate. Did the tailgate a little different from the other wraps out there. Shaped it more like a raptor or tacoma.

dip.jpg

dipper.jpg

wrap and dip.jpg

wrap.jpg
I'm trying to debate how I feel about that window treatment you have going on! I think I like it. The tailgate, gas cover, and lower side I like.

TxSmitty

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm trying to debate how I feel about that window treatment you have going on! I think I like it. The tailgate, gas cover, and lower side I like.
Yeah, I know what you mean. In person it's not really noticeable but I like it. The best part about all of it is I can take it off in 15 minutes. I was going for the Gladiator flatbill look.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1638371735086

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
A major mod done today. Added a flashlight mount and flashlight.

8336AA9D-895C-4A94-9DBA-52FF3EF1A385.jpeg

Sonoran_Mohavey

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Real Estate Development
Looks great! Where did you mount the GMRS?
Passenger side of center console area. You can see it in the pic of the handheld. I just used 2 small self tapping screws and made sure to not hit any wires to hold down the mount for it.

As for the handheld, I got a mount from JeepUniq that goes on the grab bar. Super high quality. Loving this set up.
Sponsored