JWest

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon LE, JLUR Bikini Pearl, JLUR Granite Crystal, JKU Golden Eagle
Yes there's room. See this post.

@JWest One thing I forgot to mention, the rack sits right in the middle of the back window so it does get in the way of the rear view mirror. Doesn't bother me though.
Won’t bother me either. Thx

Sponsored

TheHops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I just received mine from Ebay on Friday. I haven't had a chance to install them yet. Curious, how did you wire them up? Can you tell me what lines you tapped into? It would really save me some trouble figuring it out. I've been building a room onto the house and I have been quite busy.
Thanks
Sure thing. I wired them in to the front fender turn signals. I cut 3ft length of pos/neg wire and it was the perfect length to reach the front of the fender. I used posi-taps to splice in for ease of install and to minimize damage to the harness. You could go with much shorter wires if desired, but the front of the fender provided the most room to work and would make any maintenance or troubleshooting easier down the road. The positive turn signal wire is the white and green striped one (see picture). Negative is black. Harnesses are the same for both sides. At a minimum, you'll have to remove the 3 bolts from the fender liner, and the 1 plastic rivet to get good access the harness and route the wires.

20200307_135947.jpg

I used a wire hanger and some gorilla tape to push the wires from the vents forward through the fender. The wires ride above the fender liner through a small metal channel. Very clean install with no wires exposed.

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
Sure thing. I wired them in to the front fender turn signals. I cut 3ft length of pos/neg wire and it was the perfect length to reach the front of the fender. I used posi-taps to splice in for ease of install and to minimize damage to the harness. You could go with much shorter wires if desired, but the front of the fender provided the most room to work and would make any maintenance or troubleshooting easier down the road. The positive turn signal wire is the white and green striped one (see picture). Negative is black. Harnesses are the same for both sides. At a minimum, you'll have to remove the 3 bolts from the fender liner, and the 1 plastic rivet to get good access the harness and route the wires.

20200307_135947.jpg

I used a wire hanger and some gorilla tape to push the wires from the vents forward through the fender. The wires ride above the fender liner through a small metal channel. Very clean install with no wires exposed.
Any tips for removing the vents from the fender? Or pretty straight forward? Hoping you can post some night time video to show them off!

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Did some trimming on the bumper to remove some plastic. Left the bottom plastic skid plate thing for now but trimmed up around the bumper where the fog light cover protectors are. Didn't want to completely remove them because I have read where some are having issues with their fogs starting to flicker from Mudd and trash getting in there. Here are some before and after
MVIMG_20200308_104057.jpg
MVIMG_20200308_113123.jpg
MVIMG_20200308_113133.jpg
MVIMG_20200308_121009.jpg

Sponsored

LiftedLife

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
C9872F58-DEE9-488E-B018-E21F8E4846A0.jpeg
Looks very sharp.... where'd you get the stripe/graphic set?
I had a local graphic guy cut and install them while we installed mopar lift, wheels and tires. It’s also on the center of the hood. Charged me $160 installed.

I will send a better pic of the hood but I had this one. Doesn’t show much. Just had changed headlights and changing bumper.

Moab

First Name
Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Jeep Gladiator Overland, ‘17 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, ‘73 Porsche 914-6 GT,
Needed to tone down the chrome.
D9E1DF30-9468-4E1D-AF8A-D1FEE0555873.jpeg
F1F24C03-47E5-48FD-80CC-ABA8F618557E.jpeg
FBD6E8C6-BF99-4D87-99D2-F58B559C3A42.jpeg
374DA99F-3C48-4FFA-939A-84F99BEAE1AA.jpeg
I like this graphic technique. How was this done? Did you purchase a kit/decal set.
Make your own?
I’d like to treat mine to this.
Sponsored