What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Markpod7

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Got my oracle lights installed today. Night and day difference over the stock halogen! Easy install. Getting ready to place a big part order next week...wheels, tires, mopar front bumper, leveling kit, insane audio radio and front mount camera, led tailights , fox steering stabilizer, teraflex bump stops. Will keep the thread updated

C87A6FC8-1C87-43BA-A828-937FC9C2B811.jpeg

8B858000-6456-4926-A3A6-A342A54389AC.jpeg

2DC489AC-A7B2-4996-A8B3-1354317305AB.jpeg
Love these! Do you have a link where to where you got them??
Sponsored

mazeppa

First Name
y= x/0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Panda
Occupation
knife sharpening snob
Those look like they will inflict a lot of pain on your passengers as well as people in parking lots. Terrible idea IMO.
I gotten many compliments from them. Also I have reconditioned all the annoying neighborhood dogs that used to be car chasers.

download.jpg

Incommando

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sport max tow Sting-gray, ‘95 YJ
Got nekked and installed my fire extinguishers! New Lange mirrors and well used foot pegs (my first purchase for #4 in 2008) that are on their third Jeep!

E59680BB-6D37-44A7-B0A9-05F8F46C39FB.jpeg

C19C4658-8470-421C-BA0D-9EB59EBC8005.jpeg
I have the Lange mirrors waiting to install. Were they easy to put on?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Beardown Jeep

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
First let me say I think this may be my favorite car/truck I’ve had. Had a ‘95 Rio Grande wrangler back when, moss green. Stingray now, base sport, soft top, upgraded stereo from mopar aftermarket Allea diamond stitch leather. Forever my biggest issue has been the rack and tonneau combo. Few things work and I’m not necessarily into MaxMod. Sorry, just me. I just finally pulled the trigger and got a Truxedo Elevate fixed height ‘28 in (I think ) and what I’m super pumped about...the 55” Odyssey hardtop RTT from FreeSpirit. They gave me a deal on the rack on top of the unit (and which carry’s such a heavy weight), which sealed the deal. Photos to follow if interested. Oh, tonneau I got is the Tuxedo Lo Pro. Works with this rack. Liked the Yakima. It no work. I got the cheap-o Chev Colorado one now. Works fine but not rack compatible. Also just got an Old Town canoe for the wife for her birthday. May. Can’t wait for all this. Please take a look at this tent on Free Spirits site. They tell me (Tim) the awning is dropping in the summer, maybe an annex with a back and floor. Tell them you too will buy this tent an annex. I’ve been researching...feel it’s the best combo by far. But they seem to be playing a bit of catch up so I wish they were assured of the potential demand for the odyssey with full annex, back and floor. Thnx
Can you post pics of your tonneau cover with the elevate rack? You might be the first to figure this out.

Bunchahoopla

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Love these! Do you have a link where to where you got them??
I ordered them through Quadratec....you can order them also through Oracle...I believe the same price but the benefit to ordering them direct from Oracle is that they have a point system/rewards program you can use for other upgrades. I didn’t learn that until I purchased from Quadratec. Either place is good. Quadratec has a great install video of this particular light set up btw.

bluedevil1

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, 2005 F250 Diesel
Occupation
Educator
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Lange mirrors waiting to install. Were they easy to put on?
Took all of 5 minutes. Just need a size 40 Torx. They include a clear plastic film that you put on the paint under the mount to prevent any scratches. I almost threw them away thinking they were just packing material. One note, the set screws mine came with were not as pictured in the instructions; they were missing the round knob, so I had to use some pliers on them to get them tight. I plan on using the flush set screws that they also come with eventually. Very well made; much more substantial in weight and nice powder coating compared to my old ones.

AblePotato

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Installed my Rugged Ridge bumper with the 12k Smittybuilt winch. A bit of a bigger pain than I was expecting to be honest, specifically with the fog lights (have to grind the skid plate a bit because they run) and the winch is a tight fit. My dumb ass didn't read the fine print either so the stinger is in the mail. Once I'm all done I'll post an updated photo.

Very happy with the Fab Fours rock rails! Went in easy and they don't interfere with the front mud flaps like the Rubi rails did. Not to mention the step for the wife which makes it her favorite mod to date!

Attachments

Sponsored

chuckfinley79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JT
Last week I replaced the stainless bolts and washers on my DV8 bumper with black phosphate ones (I’m going for a no chrome/stainless look). This week the washers are already rusting :(

I sprayed some black rustoleum in a red solo cup and was painting the the screw heads and washers and they were looking pretty good when all of a sudden I heard water dripping. Except it was wasn’t water. Apparently rustoleum will eat through a red solo cup. So I had a puddle of paint on the bumper and another on the driveway.

On the upside the paint was a pretty perfect match, I’ll just have to take some superfine sandpaper to the edges of the spill to blend it.

TLDR-red solo cups are no match for paint

edit: I was supposed to be putting in my new fog lights but FedEx lost them

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 093229FD-FD4B-49F7-B415-2148BE37C42B

jeepguy225

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator JTR, '04 Rubicon (past: 04 TJR, 79 and 84' CJ-7)
Occupation
Buyer of Jeep parts
Vehicle Showcase
I installed a CB radio today. I used the TJ driver side antenna mount kit from Quadratec instead of the JL/JT antenna mount kit as I didn't want it mounting on the hood, but the bed instead. Using the TJ driver side mount allowed me to flip it around so the antenna was hanging over the rail instead of in the bed. I did a little trimming with the grinder. I used the pre-existing bolt hole in the bed (for the trail rail system) bolt M6 x 1inch. (if you want the antenna on the driver side of your bed, use the TJ passenger side antenna kit). Now I just have to figure out how to get the antenna cable to the radio.

Edit: ran antenna cable in thru the drain plug under the passenger seat. Powered CB from the ignition aux power cable in the passenger footwell (in the aux power cable bundle). Grounded the radio to the ground under the passenger seat.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0839

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0840

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0841

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0842

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0843

IMG_0845 (1).jpg

Last edited:

ThomFoolery

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 1978 Bandit Trans Am
Vehicle Showcase
I took the doors off and got it Nekkid for the first time today! Weather was just too damn beautiful. Got to finally use my Rack Ability door holder I bought a while back too.

Nekkid.jpeg

Rack.jpg

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
Finished installing my radios today. Used a @JcrOffroad overhead molle panel. The radios are a President Bill cb and a Midland MTX115 GMRS. I used a 3 foot Firestick 2 cb antenna. I really struggled with where to put it. I ended up just drilling a hole in the front lip of the bed. I had limited options with the hard tonneau cover and I didn't want it up front. I used a Wilson stainless mount and Wilson spring. The GMRS antenna is a Nagoya UT-72. It is actually a magnet mount antenna but I removed it from the magnet and used a stainless corner brace from Home Depot. I'm glad they come as a 4 pack because it took 3 trys to get all the bends right to get it to fit nice under the cowl.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200418_174444
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200418_174507
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200418_174444
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200418_174507
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200418_174526
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200418_200029
Sponsored