First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Arborist
Installed the Diamondback HD cover this evening. Wife says I'm done speeding money on it for awhile :angry:

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200425_195109
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200425_195051

Sponsored

Climbhigh

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Arborist

LiftedLife

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Not just today, but installed Road Armor fenders and rear bumper with a Warn VR EVO 10s. I also modified the factory Rubicon bed rails to work with the bumper.
I still need to wire the reverse lights and extend the power wires for the winch, but I really like how it turned out.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200425_195051
Looks sick brother!

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
Installed GCPA GP-Grip grab hanldes. Not 100% compatible with my Sunshade/Sunrider setup but I was able to make it work.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Sheetrock2
Problem with the sunshade or Sunrider or both? What needed to be done to get around it? Haven’t installed my Sunrider yet and I have these handles too.

msujedi

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S, 2014 Durango, 2020 Ibis Ripley
Vehicle Showcase
You need to change your signature now :)
Done. Had to change some other things while I was in there :like:
I believe that was a reference to your " Planned add-ons: , Rock Hard sliders, Rock Hard mid width winch bumper, Sunrider top, Mopar lift, 37x11.5 tires on 18" rims" in your signature below your posts.

And, I feel your pain. Things would go very badly for me if I spent more on mods. :punch::brokenhearted:

Sponsored

LiftedLife

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I believe that was a reference to your " Planned add-ons: , Rock Hard sliders, Rock Hard mid width winch bumper, Sunrider top, Mopar lift, 37x11.5 tires on 18" rims" in your signature below your posts.

And, I feel your pain. Things would go very badly for me if I spent more on mods. :punch::brokenhearted:
Didn’t know there was a such thing. Lmao....... I mean it’s a Jeep. Surly the wife’s understand. Haha

Timdog

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JT
Installed GCPA GP-Grip grab hanldes. Not 100% compatible with my Sunshade/Sunrider setup but I was able to make it work.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Sheetrock2
Love these handles I wish they were more affordable for us Canadian jeepers

rafaelsmith

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Software Engineer
Problem with the sunshade or Sunrider or both? What needed to be done to get around it? Haven’t installed my Sunrider yet and I have these handles too.
A llittle of both.

Due to Sunrider rail...the grab handle had to go on reverse direction than what instructions say. e.g arrow to front instead of back.

The front bungie loop from the shade had to be undone then reattached after grab handle was on.

Neither was big deal.

cbl1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep Compass Limited, Audi Q8
Added the JCOffroad Front Molle panel. Pretty easy project.

Took about an hour and half (only difficult part was the adhesive LineX used on the back of the trail rail was pretty darn hard to pry loose). I also had to remove the bed cover - but the factory rollup cover comes off very easy with 2 screws.

I did lightly paint the bolt ends black as I didn't like the shiny silver bolts. Very nice fit and finish with the factory rails.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] t1
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] t2

PhantomChameleon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator Rubicon
So far this weekend - installed the Rebel Offroad XPLOR full height bed rack. This thing is BADASS. Super well made, solid, and looks great! Also love that it came with a lot of extras that other companies charge more for. Highly recommended overall - the company was super easy to work with and shipping was extremely quick.

My only gripe is that in all their photos that I saw the hardware is black, but it ships with silver bolts. It actually doesn't look bad at all, so not a big deal, and they can always be painted. I had just expected black hardware to be included after seeing the photos.

Next up - installing the Hotheads headliner!

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200424_155419

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200424_183423

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200424_183433
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200424_183453
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200424_194433
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] received_251801082682922
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] received_683262525550925
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] received_265040104653687
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] received_269479284093219
Sponsored