Sponsored

What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Jim_n_Tx

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Rubicon, 1946 CJ2A, 1968 Jeepster Commando, M422 Mighty Mite and 2020 Gladiator Bright White
Vehicle Showcase
Yescom canopy (Amazon: $135.00) with fabricated mount (still needs a little black paint on the mounting -used existing holes in the rollbar).

IMG_20200427_170121.jpg

IMG_20200427_165255.jpg

IMG_20200427_165229.jpg

Jdyowa

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
Occupation
Manager
Yescom canopy (Amazon: $135.00) with fabricated mount (still needs a little black paint on the mounting -used existing holes in the rollbar).

IMG_20200427_170121.jpg

IMG_20200427_165255.jpg

IMG_20200427_165229.jpg
You could mount it on the other side and pull it across the jeep and always have your own carport

Sponsored

khokhonutt

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 2004 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Getting real close to finishing the stereo upgrade. I've got the 7" head unit in my Sport S and one of my main criteria was to keep that head unit. Not long after I got the truck I added a set of the Kicker 77KICK25AB speakers. They made a noticeable, but minimal difference.

I decided to make use of some amplifiers I had sitting around the garage. I had 2 - 2 channel amps that I had tried in my Harley; an Arc Audio KS 125.2 Mini that I planned to have push the front speakers and a J&M Audio Rokker JAMP-330HC06 that I planned to have push the sound bar speakers. Then I had a Rockford Fosgate R500X1D that I planned to push a sub.

To translate between the head unit and the amps, I decided to try an AudioControl LC7i. The LC7i is an active line converter that does way more than I need right now, but it does an excellent job of converting the speaker level outputs of the stock head unit into clean, usable signal for the amplifiers. I did end up having to get a set of AudioControl AC-LGD 20s to fool the head unit into thinking it had a load. Once I added them, the system came to life and I am very impressed.

For now, below is a picture of the amps and the LC7i, before I put the back seat back in. I'll get more pictures when I get the sub installed.
i-DRDBCq7-L.jpg

Plumbob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT MaxTow, 2015 Harley Triglide, GMC Terrain
Occupation
Plumber
I finally got to put my trail rails in the bed today. I had tapped out the threads and installed bolts before the bed liner was sprayed. Bolted right in after I installed nutserts.

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
Also if you want wiring ideas, I’ve already run a heavy 4AWG set of wires to the rear with blue sea plugs etc. happy to answer any questions for you.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] i-DRDBCq7-L

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] i-DRDBCq7-L
Did you do a write up on your bed wiring with links to parts used? Looks far more useful than the stock bed plug.

Sponsored

mcolbyb

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Very pleased with my newly installed Yakima Overhaul HD rack. Used the track adaptor kit for the Nissan/Toyota and utilized the Toyota parts to complete the install. Very solid. Can't wait to put my 4 person Tepui tent on top and camp this weekend. Next project is a fridge wiring for my Dometic Fridge.

Bit of an update: I spoke with Yakima's Customer Service and determined that the bedrail adaptor kit is not designed to be used with the Gladiator Bed Rails and instead should use the clams. I removed the rack and reinstalled it without the bedrail kit and its very secure, and honestly cleaner looking (too dark for me to take a picture). The bedrail kit is kinda useless when all the realestate on it is used for the rack so I'm saving 110 bucks, and probably selling the rails and making back 250 of my 300 mopar investment. Tent goes on this week.

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I am on the fence about my addition tonite. I had great luck with my star decals, they matched my gladiator wording perfectly. The material was the same and the coloring was spot on. I am a big fan of the 1941 references so these fender vent decals were one of my favorites. Unfortunately the material was completely different, and it was a bit of a task to get them on as they had creases in them. The material was way softer than the other decals. Took alot of patience and even some heat to get them perfect. With the colors being off, I feel it may be a bit too much on the front of my JT. I will leave them on for a bit and see if they grow on me.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200427_210723
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200427_210734
Sponsored