Sponsored

What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Jim_n_Tx

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Rubicon, 1946 CJ2A, 1968 Jeepster Commando, M422 Mighty Mite and 2020 Gladiator Bright White
Vehicle Showcase
The doors are my wife's - she chose Rough Country Steel Tube doors and I installed them.
Sponsored

teleportJeep

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
I am on the fence about my addition tonite. I had great luck with my star decals, they matched my gladiator wording perfectly. The material was the same and the coloring was spot on. I am a big fan of the 1941 references so these fender vent decals were one of my favorites. Unfortunately the material was completely different, and it was a bit of a task to get them on as they had creases in them. The material was way softer than the other decals. Took alot of patience and even some heat to get them perfect. With the colors being off, I feel it may be a bit too much on the front of my JT. I will leave them on for a bit and see if they grow on me.
20200427_210723.jpg
20200427_210734.jpg
Great looking gladiator...
What is your wheel and tire setup?

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Great looking gladiator...
What is your wheel and tire setup?
Fuel Rampage wheels 20x10 with Nitto Ridge grapplers 35x12.50x20. I usually am conservative with wheels and tires but I decided to through caution to the wind and try something new. So far I am pretty happy. Not too loud and the truck stays cleaner than I thought it would. Thanks man!

Lynn_F

First Name
Lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I am on the fence about my addition tonite. I had great luck with my star decals, they matched my gladiator wording perfectly. The material was the same and the coloring was spot on. I am a big fan of the 1941 references so these fender vent decals were one of my favorites. Unfortunately the material was completely different, and it was a bit of a task to get them on as they had creases in them. The material was way softer than the other decals. Took alot of patience and even some heat to get them perfect. With the colors being off, I feel it may be a bit too much on the front of my JT. I will leave them on for a bit and see if they grow on me.
20200427_210723.jpg
20200427_210734.jpg
This a bit off the topic of your post (I think I agree with you but I'd consider removing the Gladiator on the hood instead of the fender vent.) Can you post a pic of your fender wells from perpendicular to your truck? I love the RSE steps but I'm also going to do a fender chop kit and would to see how the ends of the steps are in relation to the fenders. I'm wondering if they will be flush with the upper part of the fender that will remain after the chop kit is installed? Great looking truck btw! I like the bigger wheels

Sponsored

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)

Lynn_F

First Name
Lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks. I love the Rock Slides I would never do anything else.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200120_153122
It looks like the steps line up perfectly with the upper portion of the fender. Thanks for the pic!!

cbl1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep Compass Limited, Audi Q8
Couldn't get a good angle picture in garage - but added American Flag decals on both sides today. Very nice quality and easy to put on.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] fla

Last edited:

Sponsored

cbl1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20200427_210723.jpg
/QUOTE]

Just constructive since you seem on the fence. Looks great no matter what. I love the star and the Gladiator logo in the Rubicon Font - looks great.

To me with the 1941 sticker its almost too much on the front. Seems unbalanced to me with so many great things you have done up front and nothing to the rear (although you do have the star in rear as well).

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
20200427_210723.jpg
/QUOTE]

Just constructive since you seem on the fence. Looks great no matter what. I love the star and the Gladiator logo in the Rubicon Font - looks great.

To me with the 1941 sticker its almost too much on the front. Seems unbalanced to me with so many great things you have done up front and nothing to the rear (although you do have the star in rear as well).
I am with you. I wanted to highlight the vents cause they are there but it just seems like too much as you said.

cbl1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maybe the Sidetrack LEDs instead

TheHops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
My Rock Hard 4x4 Patriot sliders came in today.

Fantastic quality on these. The fitment is great, they're rock solid, and the powdercoating is some of the best that I've ever seen from a company straight out of the box. Despite being what they are (I wouldn't expect rock sliders to be pristine), there's not a single blemish on them.

I'll be looking forward to picking up a set of their aluminum skid plates down the road.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200428_160820
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200428_160827
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200428_160835
Sponsored