First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Geek
Added a winch and the D-ring loops from Maximus-3. The loops were a pain, the documentation was wrong, but the end result is good. Glad I eyeballed the cut marks before cutting.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_6592
Sponsored

Moab

First Name
Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Jeep Gladiator Overland, ‘17 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, ‘73 Porsche 914-6 GT,

HikerBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GCLE Gladiator, ‘91 Wrangler, ‘08 GTI, ‘11 GTI
Last edited:

Emil3000

First Name
Emil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator sport s
Just installed a flowmaster flowfx exhaust. Kind of hate it. Feels way louder than advertised. Kind of obnoxious actually. Especially past 3k rpms. Wondering if there is a break in period. Time will tell. Having trouble uploading a video of the exhaust note.

20200506_170103.jpg

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Geek
A friend did that on his JK and I hated it also. Super annoying. You may need to add or replace some parts to get it quieter. His never changed over time.

Sponsored

Thedude42

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator sport S
Colors remind me of the CJ Golden Eagle I loved as a kid. Cool looking for sure

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200506_170103

For Moab’s comment

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200506_170103
Thanks. Yeah def got that vib going. Always loved that one as well.

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport - Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
Just installed a flowmaster flowfx exhaust. Kind of hate it. Feels way louder than advertised. Kind of obnoxious actually. Especially past 3k rpms. Wondering if there is a break in period. Time will tell. Having trouble uploading a video of the exhaust note.

Yea I did flowmaster exhaust on my Gladiator. It's a bit louder than I wanted as well but the dual exhausts out the rear sides is nice. I may go with quieter mufflers later...

Sponsored

LoJac963

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Installed the Bestop Sunrider soft top. Twice.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_20200508_173622
Why twice? I would love one of these but I'm worried about the AZ sun destroying it and the heat during the summer months since I am always parked outside.

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
Why twice? I would love one of these but I'm worried about the AZ sun destroying it and the heat during the summer months since I am always parked outside.
Buy the twill one if you're worried, lifetime warranty. I installed one a few weeks back and absolutely love it since I never really plan to take the rear hard top off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Emil3000

First Name
Emil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator sport s
Yea I did flowmaster exhaust on my Gladiator. It's a bit louder than I wanted as well but the dual exhausts out the rear sides is nice. I may go with quieter mufflers later...
Have you driven with the top down? Gets pretty annoying.

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
My dashboard is now in the back seat. Metra speaker pods with Kenwood 6.5's, new 3.5's up on the dash, running cable for my interior fuse block and inverter/future second battery, and finishing the aux switches install.

All I can say is that satan must have been on the engineering team that built this dash because I've never seen so much effort to remove a speaker.

RatZer0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JT
Occupation
Manufacturing Stellantis
There's an essential bit of tucking and situating that isn't in the instructions and not really apparent when assembling. Got everything installed and the back corner of the passenger side was lifted and I could see inside. Ended up undoing most of the install, using this thread which pointed out exactly what I did wrong:

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/bestop-sunrider-adjustment.28495/post-461117

So, once I figured out how to properly get that corner aligned it was all good.
Sponsored