Sponsored

What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

DirtyD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
I carry every day at work, and as a "full size" individual an OWB holster is a tight fit while sitting in the seat. I also don't like just leaving my gun "floating" while driving. Cheap simple solution from Amazon in an adjustable MOLLE holster.... I can still reach easily while driving, and it is low enough and on the inside portion of the passenger seat so that it is not readily apparent through the windows from the outside. It is definitely cheap compared to what I normally spend on holsters, but we will see how it holds up. And before I get lectured, I do not leave my firearms unattended in my vehicle.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200510_113306

Last edited:

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green
Occupation
Department of the Army Civilian
New tires. Finally.
2DE73D03-DF7B-4208-8AFE-B8B868F01FB2.jpeg
5B0F01BB-6604-477A-90B4-99CBC8FBE6C9.jpeg

Thats so funny cause I knew before your post made it here.
My daughter took a pic of you driving down I-64 to show me your JT when she got home this afternoon from Lexington.
That is awesome. What are the odds of that?? As soon as FedEx dropped them off I headed to Louisville to get them mounted.

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
Well you just gave me the idea to forego the physical switches and just stick to the logic in the head unit. What are the part numbers you used?
Just the standard switch unit but to use the head unit logic, you'll still need the switches installed somewhere in the vehicle since those include the brain the head unit will recognize. I'd also be cautious if you're using my info on this because this is all still assumed.

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I carry every day at work, and as a "full size" individual an OWB holster is a tight fit while sitting in the seat. I also don't like just leaving my gun "floating" while driving. Cheap simple solution from Amazon in an adjustable MOLLE holster.... I can still reach easily while driving, and it is low enough and on the inside portion of the passenger seat so that it is not readily apparent through the windows from the outside. It is definitely cheap compared to what I normally spend on holsters, but we will see how it holds up. And before I get lectured, I do not leave my firearms unattended in my vehicle.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200510_113306
I mounted a holster on the pass side of the center console in my JK. It was super convenient, but I like your setup as well. I’ve since started carrying appendix while I’m driving, but I may look into solutions for my Gladiator. I alternate between a 365 and 19X, so I’m not sure I want to put holes in my interior for a holster I’ll only use half the time.

Sponsored

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S

I keep mine in my center console vault, unlocked while driving. I like this setup, may look into something similar when my seat covers come in.

DirtyD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
I mounted a holster on the pass side of the center console in my JK. It was super convenient, but I like your setup as well. I’ve since started carrying appendix while I’m driving, but I may look into solutions for my Gladiator. I alternate between a 365 and 19X, so I’m not sure I want to put holes in my interior for a holster I’ll only use half the time.
I open carry at the shop (pawn/gun store), every where else I carry AIWB. Right now my current EDC is a Sig 320 full size, almost bought a 19X yesterday, but sold it to a customer instead. May be replacing my Shield with a 365 as a "pocket gun" soon.

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I open carry at the shop (pawn/gun store), every where else I carry AIWB. Right now my current EDC is a Sig 320 full size, almost bought a 19X yesterday, but sold it to a customer instead. May be replacing my Shield with a 365 as a "pocket gun" soon.
I’ve bought, sold, traded, and carried several different makes and models of handguns over the last several years. I always seem to come back to Glock, so I put together a nice build and plan to keep her. I trust Glocks with my life everyday and I just don’t feel that comfort factor with anything else except my 365. It took a while to build up to, but I’ll carry it just as confidently. I have several other makes and models that I own and shoot for sport, but self defense just needs that extra level of trust.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] B6A0EC52-2563-4495-89B8-7C1776A4B97D

Kch

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon,1932 ford sedan,1932 ford coupe,1931 ford sedan,1959 Olds custom1959 Olds custom
Gibson leather makes beautiful holsters to fit on the side console of the JT. He can customize them to your liking. They do not require any modification to the Jeep. He's a member here and great to deal with. They are not cheap, but worth every penny.

DirtyD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
I’ve bought, sold, traded, and carried several different makes and models of handguns over the last several years. I always seem to come back to Glock, so I put together a nice build and plan to keep her. I trust Glocks with my life everyday and I just don’t feel that comfort factor with anything else except my 365. It took a while to build up to, but I’ll carry it just as confidently. I have several other makes and models that I own and shoot for sport, but self defense just needs that extra level of trust.

That 19X is sexy! I have probably owned 15 Glocks over the last several years and almost bought a 19X yesterday but decided to sell it to a customer instead. I started carrying a P320 full size a couple years ago and recently put an x5 grip on it, it has become one of my favorites. I am going to be swapping my S&W Shield for a 365 once I can get more than one in stock, that little gun sure feels good in the hand!

Sponsored

OVERLORD

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Dunno, suggested by a Lady fiend because of my love of what took place in 1944 and Led Zep. I went reverse which pissed her off, and was going to put it on upside down, to bend some brains further, which pissed her off even more. Not bending a brain, is like having a day without sunshine. 'Sposed to be fun, ain't it? Pixie Decals did a fine job making them. https://www.pixeldecals.com/shop/OEM-Style-Decals/JL-Decals

DSCF3168.JPG

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S
Dunno, suggested by a Lady fiend because of my love of what took place in 1944 and Led Zep. I went reverse which pissed her off, and was going to put it on upside down, to bend some brains further, which pissed her off even more. Not bending a brain, is like having a day without sunshine. 'Sposed to be fun, ain't it? Pixie Decals did a fine job making them. https://www.pixeldecals.com/shop/OEM-Style-Decals/JL-Decals

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] DSCF3168.JPG
uh.... wut? *slow individual eye blink*

busglad

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator-Overland (Billet Silver)
Occupation
US Federal Government Sr. Manager
Picked her up on 4/17/20 and wanted to add some minimal interior and exterior protection - Rugged Ridge sill guards, AVS hood deflector, Westin Sure-Fit floor liners ( front only - will buy the rear within 45 days) and WeatherTech splash guards. Line-X happening on 5/18/20 and new tires coming in June (Kumho Road Venture AT 51).
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1262345F-C524-4D90-BC25-1C543D8DB614
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 2A5A75B9-933A-4E21-9CE8-CEB70948F062
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] A07433CB-B68D-46B9-A0DD-AFAC17EBAEA0
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] FC876FB6-47D3-4AF8-A71C-44EA6940F6B4

cbl1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep Compass Limited, Audi Q8
I like the quadratec and the Rugged Ridge door sill protectors way better then the Mopar …. I just wish they had left off the branding and just made the protectors without the advertising.
Sponsored