What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Timdog

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JT
Correct. Cut the arm bracket off installed on hinge and clamped into place removed and tacked and then test fit before fulling welding in. Only problem is it came powder coated, just sprayed with flat black and matched pretty close and its on back side so hard to see. Mirrors work good. Just sit little lower than stock.
Cool thank you

Weston.cain

First Name
Weston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
Sorry Moderators didn’t know I couldn’t mention other forum
Man I really want to order some of these. Not sure why its blocking the website.

Edit* found them from your screenshot, thanks!

Sponsored

Mark Doiron

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU X, 1979 Tenth Anniversary Trans Am, 2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Added an SAE cord to my Aux 4 to plug random items into as needed. Labeled the inside Aux 4 with SAE with white print/clear label from my brother labeler. Label looks cleaner in person vs. the flash on the phone.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200401_183746
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200401_183746
I'm surprised that Jeep has not offered up the option to buy custom switch plate covers, like what I was able to do with my JK sPOD control. I hope this is something practical for the aftermarket--it just gives a vehicle a more refined appearance, especially since these are backlit and controlled by the dash dimmer switch (I modifed the sPOD control to support that) ...
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] sPod Control, Mar 15, N5_2251, Contura XIV Toggles

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
I had a budy morning... After picking up the winch from 4wp yesterday Amazon delivered the bumper at 7am today & just as I was wrapping things up & putting tools away FedEx delivered the sliders/steps.

Warn VR Evo 10s in a Rugged Ridge HD Stubby.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0534

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0535

Body Armor JT Sliders. These are similar in design to the JCR Classic sliders. The sliders themselves are very nice. Welds more then sufficient & the material is plenty thick. Connects on each side to the 8 pinch weld locations & the 4 slider bolts on the body.

The bad part however is that the hardware is complete crap. The nutserts that hold the sliders to the brackets arent put in well & the bolts themselves are soft. For the 375 dollars I paid I would still say they are a hell of a deal, but if I was doing it again tomorrow I would start the day with replacing the nutserts & buying all new hardware including 4 of the pinch weld bolts being longer (the rear set wouldnt make it into the bolts so I had to run to the hardware store as they are 8mm metric threads) In the end there is enough redundancy in the attachment that I wont bother taking it apart to replace them.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0541

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0544

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0538

Jdyowa

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
Occupation
Manager
If anyone is interested in keeping the butt from sagging when loaded or towing. Here ya go...
Air Lift 1000

Last edited:

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
Metra speaker pods with Kenwood 6.5's and some kenwood coaxials in the upper dash are finally in. Literally have to remove 1/2 the dash trim to get these in and took about 90 minutes to swap. Haven't buttoned it up yet because I need to run a bunch of stuff through the firewall that isn't here yet and with the passenger pod out, you get a pretty good shot at the loom entry point that my big ass hands can work with.

It's worth every second of suffering to install these. I just did mid-range coaxials and it sounds absolutely phenominal compared to the basic system. I would absolutely do it again over and over.

No passenger side shot because I just pulled the dash out enough to get a mini driver on the screws instead of pulling the entire lower dash.

View attachment 78351

JT “Charlie”

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Bash and I got the ARB Stubby and Apex Badlands 12k winch installed on Charlie today! Kudos to ARB for a solid, well built bumper. Apex fit perfect with zero rubbing or fabricating! Slightly a few choice words getting all the bolts started mounting the bumper with winch on by myself considering Bash conveniently fell asleep at that time but little wiggle and I got it. Only thing I dislike and appreciated ARB trying was the front license plate Bracket. It’s only going to break and get in the way when winching. Unless I made extensions and pull pins to make for a quick removal when needing to operate the winch. Thoughts?
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1589453837452

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1589453998077

Sponsored

JWest

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon LE, JLUR Bikini Pearl, JLUR Granite Crystal, JKU Golden Eagle
Everyone is showing their weapon mounts, so here is mine. LAG Tactical holster mounted to flat steel and bolted to the console using the bolt hole that is already there.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1589453998077

I use a magnetic mount. I have used one on a couple of my Jeeps. It’s very convenient. I typically carry my G43. And sometimes I carry a G41. The 41 is a large heavy unit and the magnet holds it with no problem.

6FF3B77E-F67E-4005-9FC0-ED8F0A0CC08F.jpeg

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2018 JLUR, 2023 JTuRD
Sorry Moderators didn’t know I couldn’t mention other forum
@jeeporama is on the JL site, Cool guy to work with and has made plugs for me too.

38ACA75B-4FB4-4596-B6A7-E856C94337BB.jpeg
92360CC0-0B5B-411E-9C2F-9878B5F48FC7.jpeg

I had him make a left and right version.

Gregj

Edit to add I trimmed the bottom of the mat and plug so the mat would lay flat on the floor then glued the plug into the mat.

Last edited:

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Washed it. Soft top was fine in touchless automatic car wash in case you are wondering. No leaks. Did this right
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1FBF3B7B-EE22-4EE9-8D8B-3843D67499E1
before I go off roading this weekend. For before and after comparo

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S
Just installed my CoverKing Kryptek Highlander Tactical Neosupreme seat covers in the front. Back hasn't come in yet. Pretty happy with them during and after install. Also installed my molle hydration pack, going to work on hose placement later.

IMG_20200514_131804.jpg

IMG_20200514_131837.jpg

IMG_20200514_131850.jpg
Sponsored