Sponsored

What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Jeepnoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Put my original running boards back on this morning. I took them off, planning for a different nerf step. Couldn’t find one that blew my socks off and missed the added protection of the stock running board. Not thrilled with the overall look of them, but the protection and functionality for the kids won out.
Sponsored

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Geek
Just starting my "mild" Jeep project list. Mostly cosmetic upgrades (sill guards, console covers). The next couple of days will be the more substantial upgrades. Yesterday was task 1-3 of 7:
DONE PRO- 1. Install Rhino raptor bed liner (THANKS to the team over @ Axleboy Offroad)!!
DONE DIY - 1A. Install 115V weather proof "pigtail" outlet with Kydex cover (you'll see why in task 5)
DONE DIY - 2. Install Oracle auxiliary LED bed lighting (tie into existing bed lights)
3. DIY Install ZROADZ mini 3" LED floods.
4. DIY install JCR Offroad Overhead MOLLE Panel (along with BTECH 25x4 VHF/UHF Radio)
5. DIY install DECKED full bed cargo management system
6. DIY install JCR Offroad FULL height bed rack (and run VHF-UHF antenna cable)
7. DIY install ROTOPAX mounts.

Hope you enjoy

IMG_2112.jpg

IMG_2124.jpg

IMG_2118.jpg

IMG_2121.jpg

IMG_2122.jpg

IMG_2119.jpg

I have a similar Btech radio. If you look in my post history you'll see how I mounted it, and the customized mount for the antenna. I'm doing bed LEDs tonight. I'm going with red, to preserve night vision, and give it that brothel look.

Barth Vader

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2013 Abarth 500, 2015 Alfa 4C, 2020 JTR
Hey, which bar is that on the bumper, and how badly does it interfere with the trailcam?
Its the Warn low bar. You can see it on the trail cam, but it doesn’t really get in the way for parking purposes. Haven’t used it on a trail yet.

Sponsored

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Changed out to new winch and made a cover for winch line. Put in front rubber floor mats. Yes knock off Mopar ones.
Sent message to see if my payment had made it to bank, since they would not accept a online pay off.:swear:
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 15901068567718967250888112239381

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 15901069664536271298925708599778

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Joined team Synergy Trackbar and Sector Shaft Brace Installers Club....

GladiatoRic

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Added a skyjacker dual steering stabilizer kit today. Kept the stock max tow stabilizer since it’s a flip kit and it didn’t interfere. Couldn’t find anything online about anyone running triple steering stabilizers so decided to give it a go. Steering seems slightly more taut around town but will report back. Wasn’t experiencing anything dramatic but a recent trip on a gusty day along the highway required considerable wheel tending so wanted to give this set up a go. Easy 1 hour install and only $80.

8455DFCA-D5FD-45B5-8908-2C220F0D53EF.jpeg

3C41F3FD-0CBC-4EA1-9E77-EA18AE71CBA9.jpeg

Sponsored

WakesurfVT

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 Centurion Enzo SV233
Occupation
Director of Inside Sales
Got naked in Vermont! Plus...you gotta have a Honda Ruckus (and buddy with one) because it’s SUMMERTIME!
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 44CE044C-ABED-4430-A83E-C0E6F7A210F6

*Sidenote – did you know that it is legal to be naked in the state of Vermont? You are just not allowed to disrobe in public but if you disrobe in your own home or your car and then exit naked you’re free and legal to do so! https://statelaws.findlaw.com/vermont-law/vermont-indecent-exposure-laws.html

jmdwifi

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Wireless Network engineer, Drummer of WOLF LEGION
Vehicle Showcase
Added a front camera yesterday. I used the pigtail from Z Automotive and had a camera. Ran it through the clutch cable plug. The camera does not show the bumper but I was just trying it out. I have ordered another camera from Amazon. Couldn't bring myself to spend 179.00 for a camera. I can make my own mount when the new one comes in.

Camera install.jpg

Bonanza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow Punk'n
Added a skyjacker dual steering stabilizer kit today. Kept the stock max tow stabilizer since it’s a flip kit and it didn’t interfere. Couldn’t find anything online about anyone running triple steering stabilizers so decided to give it a go. Steering seems slightly more taut around town but will report back. Wasn’t experiencing anything dramatic but a recent trip on a gusty day along the highway required considerable wheel tending so wanted to give this set up a go. Easy 1 hour install and only $80.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Camera install

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Camera install
Your power steering system now has to fight against 3 dampeners. I would strongly advise against doing this. The stock stabilizer is sufficient for a properly aligned and tightened setup, larger tires included. That “firmer” feel is also felt by the stock steering system, which just isn’t designed to anticipate that resistance. That steering brace from synergy is probably something you should have if you plan to keep it this way.
There’s a reason no one else runs that setup. Good luck friend!

RubStingGray

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Occupation
Leo
Well this arrived today , will be installing it tomorrow. Ordered it from wrecklessmotorsports coupon code “upgrade” saves you 34.99. Has anyone install the falcon 2.2 steering stabilizer? Did you notice any difference?

F5EE385C-3BA5-4FB2-B820-DE9C1E588437.jpeg

RubStingGray

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Occupation
Leo
Well this arrived today , will be installing it tomorrow. Ordered it from wrecklessmotorsports coupon code “upgrade” saves you 34.99. Has anyone install the falcon 2.2 steering stabilizer? Did you notice any difference?

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] F5EE385C-3BA5-4FB2-B820-DE9C1E588437

Also forgot to note I found this discount code from YouTube channel: JT MODS
Sponsored