What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

KDR83

First Name
Krystian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
Installed Mopar bed rails and Rockymount Loball bike fork holders. Fiancé's 27.5 wheel medium bike fits, my 29 inch large bike sits on the tailgate. I'm fine with it as it allows me to throw stuff in under the bike.

20200522_180655.jpg

20200522_180716.jpg

20200522_180703.jpg

20200522_180645.jpg
Sponsored

ChicagoJeeper

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Well this arrived today , will be installing it tomorrow. Ordered it from wrecklessmotorsports coupon code “upgrade” saves you 34.99. Has anyone install the falcon 2.2 steering stabilizer? Did you notice any difference?

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200522_180645
Have it and love it. When on the 'firm' setting you can certainly tell it on local roads, but its great for the highway. I keep it on the medium most of the time unless I'm going to take a longer highway trip. The ability to flip it in about 10 seconds is super nice.

GladiatoRic

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Your power steering system now has to fight against 3 dampeners. I would strongly advise against doing this. The stock stabilizer is sufficient for a properly aligned and tightened setup, larger tires included. That “firmer” feel is also felt by the stock steering system, which just isn’t designed to anticipate that resistance. That steering brace from synergy is probably something you should have if you plan to keep it this way.
There’s a reason no one else runs that setup. Good luck friend!
Thanks for the heads up and for looking out bud! I’ll pull the stock and try the dual set up.

Climbhigh

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Arborist
Finished up the RTT, now that the diamondback HD and FrontRunner bars are installed.

Note: annex has a floor that can be zipped in
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200425_195051
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200519_173949
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200523_091222
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200523_100718
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200523_101150
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200523_101158

Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Bought the Badlands Apex 12000lb winch for my Rugged Ridge Spartan bumper, now the waiting game on everything to arrive. Badlands Apex was sold out at every Harbor Freight for 200 miles, but they let me have the discount and the manager let me use his employee discount put me out the door at $400 with the 2yr warranty. I'm happy, but I hate waiting on parts, hopefully they show up sooner than later:fingerscrossed:

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Your power steering system now has to fight against 3 dampeners. I would strongly advise against doing this. The stock stabilizer is sufficient for a properly aligned and tightened setup, larger tires included. That “firmer” feel is also felt by the stock steering system, which just isn’t designed to anticipate that resistance. That steering brace from synergy is probably something you should have if you plan to keep it this way.
There’s a reason no one else runs that setup. Good luck friend!
Totally agree, a good setup needs no stabilizer at all. I've driven my JT without the Stabilizer without any issues. I put it back on but feel like it drives just as good without it.

mjgpol99

First Name
manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Well this arrived today , will be installing it tomorrow. Ordered it from wrecklessmotorsports coupon code “upgrade” saves you 34.99. Has anyone install the falcon 2.2 steering stabilizer? Did you notice any difference?

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] D0DB8F16-51D6-4D41-9396-222466BBDBC4
yes just installed it Thursday i ran it around town on hard and its a little tight for me I've got in on med now and it feels just like stock. im going on a trip to Arkansas later this week and will run it on hard on the hwy to see if it helps there.

Sponsored

RubStingGray

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Occupation
Leo
yes just installed it Thursday i ran it around town on hard and its a little tight for me I've got in on med now and it feels just like stock. im going on a trip to Arkansas later this week and will run it on hard on the hwy to see if it helps there.

i installed it in the morning, the ride seems to have a slight stiffer feel on medium vs stock. Also notice the steering wheel doesn’t move as it used to. Will see how it goes long term.

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
Got my delayed work bonus payout yesterday (3 months delayed) and my Bestop rebate showed up yesterday too. Finishing up my minor upgrades. Ordered a pair of S-V.4 LED bulbs to replace the stock halogens, an extra Launch Edition rim plus TPMS sensor to change out the stock steel spare so I can rotate the spare into normal tire rotations, and replacing the stock taillights with factory LED units. Now just have to wait a week or so for everything to ship. Thinking my wife wants to get running boards on her JL soon, so that'll be another purchase soon.

ffward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Are the Oracle strips bright enough to use if the OEM bed lights were removed? If it’s not too much trouble could you block the bed lights and get a night shot to see how the oracle strips light up the bed alone? Thx!
I’m thinking the bed light locations would be a good spot to put a 12v outlet panel.
I'll try to get a picture soon. But I can say that the light strips are very bright just by themselves and kinda "overpower" the factory bed lights.

HikerBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GCLE Gladiator, ‘91 Wrangler, ‘08 GTI, ‘11 GTI
Anyone download the recent update? It reset a bunch of stuff. My Control button is gone and cameras don’t work!
Sponsored