First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
I had a budy morning... After picking up the winch from 4wp yesterday Amazon delivered the bumper at 7am today & just as I was wrapping things up & putting tools away FedEx delivered the sliders/steps.

Warn VR Evo 10s in a Rugged Ridge HD Stubby.
IMG_0534.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

Body Armor JT Sliders. These are similar in design to the JCR Classic sliders. The sliders themselves are very nice. Welds more then sufficient & the material is plenty thick. Connects on each side to the 8 pinch weld locations & the 4 slider bolts on the body.

The bad part however is that the hardware is complete crap. The nutserts that hold the sliders to the brackets arent put in well & the bolts themselves are soft. For the 375 dollars I paid I would still say they are a hell of a deal, but if I was doing it again tomorrow I would start the day with replacing the nutserts & buying all new hardware including 4 of the pinch weld bolts being longer (the rear set wouldnt make it into the bolts so I had to run to the hardware store as they are 8mm metric threads) In the end there is enough redundancy in the attachment that I wont bother taking it apart to replace them.
IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg
You have a view closer to the pinch seams near the front and rear wheels? Looking to see if it’s completely covered
Sponsored

ffward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Anyone download the recent update? It reset a bunch of stuff. My Control button is gone and cameras don’t work!
Mine updated itself yesterday. I haven't had any problems. Only thing it changed was my display setting back to "Jeep 1". I just changed it back to the Jeep 8. I'm a Duke fan so I like the Blue!!!

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Mine updated itself yesterday. I haven't had any problems. Only thing it changed was my display setting back to "Jeep 1". I just changed it back to the Jeep 8. I'm a Duke fan so I like the Blue!!!
Sucks for you, GO HEELS!!!!!

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] bec9bf16f3b52916cc94299e3c2f1aee--carolina-pride-carolina-blue

Sorry and too

Proximo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport Max
Finally got summer in Michigan. So, a nice bath and detail. I don't have a wheel, so I can't get the rust spots out. Anyone else getting rust spots coming through the paint? Is this a warranty thing?
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_20200524_154423422_HDR
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_20200524_154448619

Sponsored

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Geek
I don't know what kind of craziness was going on, but Amazon had these VisionX 40w spot beams for $150. Everywhere else was at $270-300, and Amazon now is at $277. Did I find a pricing screwup? They are super bright, the mounts are fantastic, and I was able to install them in existing holes easily. Wired to one of the aux switches of course.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1590351366355

And cheap-ass little LEDs underneath, controlled with the interior lights so the remote and door opening turns them on.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1590351348960

ciarraikerry

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR
Occupation
Biologist
Finally got summer in Michigan. So, a nice bath and detail. I don't have a wheel, so I can't get the rust spots out. Anyone else getting rust spots coming through the paint? Is this a warranty thing?
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1590351348960
I can’t see your second pic to see the rust, but I remember back when people ordered their JKs and would have rail dust from train travel. It would manifest as rusty looking paint. Claybar took care of it.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Yesterday I ordered my EVO Mfg. 2.5" front coils, adjustable track bar, and Enforcer series lower control arms... Got them for 20% off, no tax, and free shipping. Figured what the hell... You can't take it with you when you go, might as well enjoy each day while we're still on this side of the dirt, right?

That was a present to myself after paying off an $8,800 credit card balance... That was a HUGE step for me, but none of yall understand what I'm talking about because you don't know anything about me. But just know, it was a HUGE deal for me, and a huge step in the right direction...Even though it took selling my Harley to do it. But in life, you do what you gotta do sometimes, even if it hurts, to improve your quality of life in the future. :like:

JTPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Rubicon
Occupation
Proto Shop Technician
Well today I got on the web and started dreaming of what I wanted to put on it. Apparently while I was dreaming I ordered me a 3" Rock Krawler Max travel suspension and Tazer JL mini.
Then continued on to order me some Vision Nemesis 17x9 gray centered wheels wrapped in 37 x 12.50 x 17 Milestar Patagonia M/T's. Now if they would all just mount themselves when I am sleeping that would be great! No really I can't wait for it to show up and get them all installed.

Veloruche

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
Also I have some items I didn’t install or bought to much and factory take offs if interested.
DV8 door hinge steps, kicker 4” pioneer 4” speakers. Thanks.

Probably last post for a while.
Just installed the front JCR molle rack. Installed others last week when they came in but front just came today. Have highlift jack and shovel coming to mount to it.

Now you can see why I purposely moved rear tire mount back 7” inches it was to allow for front rack and tools to have room for install.
Thanks.
Would you like to sell that factory grill?

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Well today I got on the web and started dreaming of what I wanted to put on it. Apparently while I was dreaming I ordered me a 3" Rock Krawler Max travel suspension and Tazer JL mini.
Then continued on to order me some Vision Nemesis 17x9 gray centered wheels wrapped in 37 x 12.50 x 17 Milestar Patagonia M/T's. Now if they would all just mount themselves when I am sleeping that would be great! No really I can't wait for it to show up and get them all installed.
I love when that happens, but my bank account HATES it... :CWL:

FishChowder

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Cmax
I love when that happens, but my bank account HATES it... :CWL:
No kidding. I have a list and I am still at least a year away from thinking about buying. That may even get extended or killed all together depending on how this divorce pans out. :punch: But dreaming is so good.

Proximo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple more pics of the rust speckles. I can't tell if they can clearly be seen, but I'll throw a clay bar on em or buy a buffing wheel.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_20200524_201708257
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_20200524_201558528_HDR

mojocho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Couple more pics of the rust speckles. I can't tell if they can clearly be seen, but I'll throw a clay bar on em or buy a buffing wheel.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_20200524_201558528_HDR
@ciarraikerry is correct. I had the dangerous in my white JKU. Clay bar takes care of it. There is a spray on product that supposed is designed for it but it's pretty caustic. Safe on paint, but lot of other warnings.

Clay bar worked for me, but had it do it again in a couple of years

Proximo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@ciarraikerry is correct. I had the dangerous in my white JKU. Clay bar takes care of it. There is a spray on product that supposed is designed for it but it's pretty caustic. Safe on paint, but lot of other warnings.

Clay bar worked for me, but had it do it again in a couple of years
Meguiar's in the cart. Guess it will be spring maintenance.:facepalm: 1st White vehicle for me
Sponsored