Sponsored

What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
No kidding. I have a list and I am still at least a year away from thinking about buying. That may even get extended or killed all together depending on how this divorce pans out. :punch: But dreaming is so good.
It happens... I have wishlists I've had for YEARS. Slowly chipping away at them. But the only problem is that over time, you discover more shit to add to them... So it never goes away.

Being a Taurus, it's natural for me to be a monetary type of person, but I've worked really hard to break that spell. I still like nice things, but my mindset has changed. Now my main goal is life is to win the heart of my beautiful Slav girl, and put a ring on her finger, and settle down. I still like having a nice truck, and some nice stuff, but it's no longer my main priority in life...She is.
Sponsored

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
I
Meguiar's in the cart. Guess it will be spring maintenance.:facepalm: 1st White vehicle for me
Id see about a warranty fix first...as long as they dont try to just repaint those specific spots you may be able to get a better clear coat applied after the warranty paint work is done

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
It happens... I have wishlists I've had for YEARS. Slowly chipping away at them. But the only problem is that over time, you discover more shit to add to them... So it never goes away.

Being a Taurus, it's natural for me to be a monetary type of person, but I've worked really hard to break that spell. I still like nice things, but my mindset has changed. Now my main goal is life is to win the heart of my beautiful Slav girl, and put a ring on her finger, and settle down. I still like having a nice truck, and some nice stuff, but it's no longer my main priority in life...She is.
my wife’s engagement ring was $70 And our total wedding band cost ( hers and mine) was $250. We spent the majority of what would have been an overpriced eye sore of a ring on a killer honeymoon and a down payment on our first house. Spend money where you get the most out of that expense.

best of luck!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
my wife’s engagement ring was $70 And our total wedding band cost ( hers and mine) was $250. We spent the majority of what would have been an overpriced eye sore of a ring on a killer honeymoon and a down payment on our first house. Spend money where you get the most out of that expense.

best of luck!
My future woman is also not a very superficial person...Despite us both being Taureans. She's so down to earth it's unreal. The Symbolic nature of it to her would mean more than something shiny that cost a lot. She's amazing and a rare bird for sure. :like:

GladiatoRic

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the heads up and for looking out bud! I’ll pull the stock and try the dual set up.
Tried running just the dual and it was pretty sloppy at highway speeds so today went back to just the stock stabilizer for now. It handled better at highway speeds with all three but the axel bracket keeps rolling forward so dampeners are rubbing on the tie rod and was getting some popping while wheeling a bit this weekend. Sending it back and ordering the bracket.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Tried running just the dual and it was pretty sloppy at highway speeds so today went back to just the stock stabilizer for now. It handled better at highway speeds with all three but the axel bracket keeps rolling forward so dampeners are rubbing on the tie rod and was getting some popping while wheeling a bit this weekend. Sending it back and ordering the bracket.
Try the Fox 2.0 TS... It stiffened up the steering feeling on mine, and I was quite impressed with the night & day difference over stock... Highway speeds it's a HUGE difference. And offroad it's noticeable how little it snatches the wheel. Everyone experiences things differently, but for me, it was worth the $218 on Amazon over the stock unit.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07PFGHMB6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

GladiatoRic

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Try the Fox 2.0 TS... It stiffened up the steering feeling on mine, and I was quite impressed with the night & day difference over stock... Highway speeds it's a HUGE difference. And offroad it's noticeable how little it snatches the wheel. Everyone experiences things differently, but for me, it was worth the $218 on Amazon over the stock unit.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07PFGHMB6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Thanks! just ordered one from Fat Bob’s garage for $148 Fox 985-24-173 2.0 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MLB2HBQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_.Y1YEbEGJE18T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

htremper

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator (with toddler booster seat!)
Occupation
Rockstar
Mine updated itself yesterday. I haven't had any problems. Only thing it changed was my display setting back to "Jeep 1". I just changed it back to the Jeep 8. I'm a Duke fan so I like the Blue!!!
Do you need to subscribe to Uconnect to update? Can’t really find how it’s done other then that.

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S
That's not the TS model...That's a direct-swap monotube design, and not a through-body design with neutral valving. I've heard there can be some issues with that one, but keep us updated.
What makes that not the "TS"? I was under the impression by all the threads related to it that it was. It's what I bought and I've been using it for about a month and it makes a lot of difference. The steering feel is much more improved though I have to say my wheel still doesn't return to zero after a turn, never has. I know there are different models and there is a model that goes through the whole thing, but thought that was something different.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
What makes that not the "TS"? I was under the impression by all the threads related to it that it was. It's what I bought and I've been using it for about a month and it makes a lot of difference. The steering feel is much more improved though I have to say my wheel still doesn't return to zero after a turn, never has. I know there are different models and there is a model that goes through the whole thing, but thought that was something different.
There's nothing wrong with the model you have, anything over factory should be a huge upgrade. Your model is called the "IFP", which is a sealed monotube design (like the factory unit is). The TS model is a through-body design. And the ATS model is an adjustable version of the TS model, hence the "A" in the name.

Here's a picture of the TS model that I have on my JTR... Notice how the rod goes all the way through the body, and sticks out the other side...

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_1715

Jimmij

First Name
Jimmij
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator overland, 2004 Honda s2000
So which stabalizer should you buy if you have a stock suspension?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Technically (for now) I still have stock suspension, other than some spacers F&R, and I went with the Fox TS model. It's a HUGE upgrade over stock, especially with the 37's.

I got mine on Amazon, and for that price, I wouldn't even think twice, it's almost $100 cheaper on Amazon than MSRP price and $75 cheaper than most places selling it.

RubStingGray

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Occupation
Leo
I went with the falcon nexus EF 2.2. You can feel the difference but i honestly think at $349 it’s kinda pricey but you also pay for quality products. It’s does make the steering wheel feel a little more firm wIth the medium setting. I think I could’ve went with another brand and had the same effect but it’s personal preference.
Sponsored