First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Nurse
It's very straightforward. They're held in place by pressure created by plastic clips. I just gently popped them out with a plastic trim tool. Just go easy on them, as I could imagine they can snap.

Truthfully, I'm not sure how to upload videos here...but this picture may prove the point. They're much brighter than the factory LED turn signals. Again, I'm very impressed...and honestly I had very low expectations.

View attachment 65727

20200308_194302.jpg
Love the look! Have you noticed any hood flutter after removing the "functional" vents?
Sponsored

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
That seems like buying the lift system and adding a ton of money to it...
It’s all DIY... plus I’ve never heard of anyone on this forum buying something just to add a ton of money to it - we drive Jeeps!
:LOL::CWL::LOL::CWL::LOL:

wvyankee2

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase
488's installed. Power with the 35" tires is great . Nothing but 8th gear on Interstate with small elevation changes. Great low end grunt now.

Jeep3.jpg

EnzoA

First Name
Enzo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2016 Land Rover Discovery
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great. What rack did u go with? Does it hold two bikes. I really like your set up
Thanks! i got this cheap rack from amazon: XCAR 2-Bike Bicycle Hitch Mount... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MCXJ21K?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

I used it for the first time this morning, drove about 60 miles total, I did not hear any noise at all. Installation is super easy. The rack is on the heavier side but it’s mainly due to the thicker metal they use, which after owning a few thin metal ones, I really like. It’s super sturdy. It holds 2 bikes and come with an anti vibration mechanism. I really like it (if you couldnt already tell).
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] C5A9540C-6983-4281-8D76-B155F5C1FE8C

RatZer0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JT
Occupation
Manufacturing Stellantis
After a good amount of finger yoga, got my Warn Crawler Full Width bumper installed. Mildly disappointed that my Warn Medium Grill guard wasn't compatible but still like the looks. Weighs a ton and feels oh so solid.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 66B92423-9BED-476B-8FEC-DFC27EB8CFC6

Last edited:

Sponsored

Gene26

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepgladiatorforum.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator Launch Edition 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2017 Ram Rebel
Vehicle Showcase
Blacked out the key holes with plastidip. First time using it. I was impatient with the coats. I will redo it at somepoint.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] A34DE140-5968-428A-B9D1-C85AB833C08A
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] A34DE140-5968-428A-B9D1-C85AB833C08A
Order sanicaps off of the bay. Plastic lock cover

Sponsored

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
Installed some goodies today. Teraflex Falcon Nexus 2.2 steering stabilizer, a much needed upgrade to stop the steering wander. S-V.4 headlights, and what would have been the S-V.4 fog lights, but dummy me ordered the JL version instead of clicking the extra link to get the right JT ones. I'll get that sorted out Monday and get the right ones ordered.

Also have a Tazer mini on order, to add the extra programming touches like turning on the hood alarm option and who knows what else I might turn on/off. Finally some factory LED taillights arriving next week, that I'll have to turn the option on through the Tazer too. Extra Launch Edition rim also coming next week, to add the spare into the tire rotation. Last task, trimming the Euro bumper fillers to cover the back of the new fog lights and reinstall them as I've been running without since day 2.

Edit: using the Tazer to turn off the blinding licence plate lights when in reverse, as I see that's an option. =)

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_20200530_195503

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_20200530_195607

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_20200530_201352

Last edited:

Barth Vader

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2013 Abarth 500, 2015 Alfa 4C, 2020 JTR
Installed the Borla S-Type Climber yesterday. It sounds as good as a V-6 can sound and no drone, so I’m happy with it. Paired with the S&B ram air system, my Gladiator now makes proper truck noises. Threw on a Pedal Commander today. Pretty happy with that too.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 54104C08-68DD-4C3B-96F3-25DC863C071F

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Decided while they were still on sale, with free shipping, and no tax, I'd order my JKS 1.5" lift HD rear coils for my JTR frankenlift build. So that will be all EVO Mfg up front (2.5" springs, adj. track bar, Enforcer LCA's), and JKS 1.5" HD coils for the rear.

Should be one nasty machine when I get it all installed! :rock: :rock: :rock:

HWKIGRL

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker Red Gladiator Overland, 2” Mopar left. Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Small business owner
Order sanicaps off of the bay. Plastic lock cover
Do you have a link? Checked Ebay and Amazon for sanicaps only found gas cap covers and interior door lock covers. Nothing for the exterior keyhole lock that he plastidipped. thanks!!

Fresno69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Had Black Rhino wheels & 33s, front leveling kit, rear airbags & compressor and tonneau cover installed today. Last week I installed new headlights with halos & had front window tint/bed-liner done. Now it's time to enjoy it!

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 54104C08-68DD-4C3B-96F3-25DC863C071F
Who makes a air bag kit for these?
Sponsored