Sponsored

What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Mine is no Rubicon but too early too tell if will keep this, I've owned other jeeps in the past but the olders. 92 yj and two cjs one 1980 and a 1977. I can't seem to keep a car for over 2 3 years. I had financed a cts v coupe which thought would be my dream car and after two years just traded it in for a sport s haha what a change...
I have had that problem since 2012... I bought my first new Mustang GT Performance Pack (special ordered), and traded it in 2015, lost my ass on it. Then the truck I traded it for, was a complete dumpster-fire piece of shit (2011 Chevy Silverado Z71 CrewCab), and I traded it in 2017 for my 2017 Mustang GT Performance Pack. And traded it back in March for my 2020 Gladiator. I miss my Mustang, and it was fast as hell... But, it only did 1 thing well....Go fast. I needed more practicality out of a daily driver.

The longest I've EVER owned a single daily-driven still road-worthy vehicle in my entire life is my 2007 Ram 2500 Cummins 4x4. I bought it new in 2007, and still have it. It's also been the cheapest vehicle I've ever owned, as far as repairs go...Despite it having a 6" Fabtech lift and 38's under it, with all sorts of engine mods and performance upgrades. Pretty much other than oil changes, and some A/C repair work, 1 locked-up caliper, and the steering sector breaking (which ended up becoming a recall issue later, but I never got reimbursed for it...FCA assholes...) it's been a dream truck. I don't think I can ever part with it.

All the other trucks in my signature I've owned them for almost 20 years, but they've been out of commission from daily driving or hell, even running at this point, for over 10 of those years.
Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Installed my Rigged Ridge Spartan full width bumper on my jeep. Love everything about it other than I couldn't use my aftermarket LED Foglights I bought so I had to reinstall the factory Halogens. I'm either going to find some cheap Take off factory LEDs or throw in some bulbs. Got 2 4.5 inch led cannons on the way and my 12000lb Apex winch will be delivered tomorrow. Can't wait to everything completed. Pictures of the bumper

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_20200531_211255
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_20200531_211235
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_20200531_211319

Last edited:

Jim smith

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator
Thanks! i got this cheap rack from amazon: XCAR 2-Bike Bicycle Hitch Mount... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MCXJ21K?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

I used it for the first time this morning, drove about 60 miles total, I did not hear any noise at all. Installation is super easy. The rack is on the heavier side but it’s mainly due to the thicker metal they use, which after owning a few thin metal ones, I really like. It’s super sturdy. It holds 2 bikes and come with an anti vibration mechanism. I really like it (if you couldnt already tell).
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_20200531_211319
Thanks

bcunning82

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Bright White
Installed a set of KC Cyclone rock lights.
This looks great, and I am looking into the KC cyclones for rock lights. Can you comment on the install? How do they attach? Did you wire back to Mopar AUX switches? How many lights did you use, and where did you place them? Thanks

Sponsored

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2022 JLU 392
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
Put it in the garage for the first time! I, uh, think I need a bigger garage....
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200531_195557
Just put all the kids toys outside :) haha! Looks good - I have the same problem here.....to much stuff! Kids stuff alone takes up an entire stall.

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
Finally got the interior juiced... was waiting on a good set of battery terminal crimpers. Blue Sea's 4-gang fuse block tucks up nicely to the side of the glovebox attached to the speaker pod with a millimeter to spare. Wires have a bit more room.

4 AWG from the battery through the nipple above the main wire loom on passenger side (very tight fit and lots of lube required because marine power cable is fat) but it gives me 80A of always-hot fused power without running additional leads inside.

FuseBlock.jpg

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Geek
I installed the Teraflex leveling kit. I used only the 1" spacer, not the bump stops, and not the 1/2" spacer. I measured the front to back difference along the rubi rail, and it was 1 3/4" before the spacer. I never want it to look squatted back, so I think it was the best choice.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_6695

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_6698

Gene26

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepgladiatorforum.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator Launch Edition 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2017 Ram Rebel
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Just stopped at Harbor Freight and Grabbed some Badland 3/4" shackles in black for my rugged ridge front bumper I installed yesterday. If anyone needs these then now would be the time, it was $12 with the coupon for both, up to 4 can be purchased.

https://go.harborfreight.com/coupons/2020/03/63743-74791382/

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_20200601_184853
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_20200601_184906

m3lover1

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Sting Grey
This past weekend helped my uncle install his Steersmarts tie rod and draglink. Couldn't put the stabilizer back on as it wouldn't fit in Steersmarts stabilizer relocation bracket, so ordering a Synergy stabilizer bolt. Also helped install Synergy's sector shaft and trackbar brace. Today it's in the shop for alignment, axle truss install, and regearing.

HWKIGRL

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker Red Gladiator Overland, 2” Mopar left. Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Small business owner
Did the same thing. Search for “Santi’s caps” or Jeep lock covers.
Covering the lock threw me off, but I guess I never use them anymore anyway due to remote unlocking and/or proximity entry..
Thank you!
Sponsored