First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Sales
I have gone 8 months without the back covers over the stock fog lights without issue. I am however replacing with LED units with a built in fan and external PWM module, so have trimmed down the air dam to cover them again to keep debris out. A rotary tool makes quick work trimming them down, and a sharp utility knife to do the fine trimming..

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 3C5D7A71-CC9B-4591-A431-5EFA570E6DCA
20200603_131308.jpg

Sponsored

Deleted member 30519

Iron cross side steps. PIA because I had to buy some hardware for missing parts and the boards don't sit flush against frame but for $285 shipped I can't complain.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_20200603_165549

Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Installed my Badlands Apex Winch and absolutely love it. If I would of took my time I probably could of had it installed in about a hour or so, took 3 hours because I was being dumb. Also I bedlined my Fairlead, not recommend you do this. It looks ok now but I can see that it's going to rub off with use. I went ahead and ordered a rough country black one.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_20200603_204148

Veloruche

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
Installed my Badlands Apex Winch and absolutely love it. If I would of took my time I probably could of had it installed in about a hour or so, took 3 hours because I was being dumb. Also I bedlined my Fairlead, not recommend you do this. It looks ok now but I can see that it's going to rub off with use. I went ahead and ordered a rough country black one.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0595
Nice job, did you install the power switch or run straight to the battery?

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Nice job, did you install the power switch or run straight to the battery?
I installed the switch, figured it would peace of mind from it draining the battery. I didn't think route of the wires out to well though. I may redo them eventually. I went through the grill instead of under it which would be fine as long as I don't have to take my grill off anytime soon.