Sponsored

What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

HWKIGRL

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker Red Gladiator Overland, 2” Mopar left. Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Small business owner
Yup.

No idea but it's pretty simple. Just take your intake out and adjust the screw. Makes a huge difference. I installed a synergy track bar brace since and my steering is almost "normal".
Thanks for answering. I’m nervous, but at this point it’s necessary my steering is downright dangerous. I dread driving my JT for anything other than a distance I could walk at this point.
Sponsored

TJDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Motorized toy collector
Tyger tri-fold soft tonneau. Not bad for a cheap cover. $197 Amazon. Came with brackets that fit in the bed rail system, and a cheap storage bag.

20200621_174117.jpg
20200621_181317.jpg

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, sold, 2023 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Retirement Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase
That’s a really nice bumper, but at $1300, it’s considerably more expensive than the Rubicon rear bumper at ~$500. It’s way out of the budget.
Wow i didn’t look at the price but i did see it had built in Rubicon like lower bed protection

khokhonutt

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 2004 Jeep Wrangler Sport
That’s a really nice bumper, but at $1300, it’s considerably more expensive than the Rubicon rear bumper at ~$500. It’s way out of the budget.
I'd seriously consider the Rusty's Off-Road bumper. At $899 it's higher than the Rubicon bumper, but if you're looking to protect the entire rear end, it's a high quality piece that IMHO is worth what would end up being a relatively minimal difference between the full protection from a Rubicon, when all is said and done. I also think it's the cleanest, best looking rear bumper on the market at this time, but I'll admit, I'm partial.

While the Rubicon bumper is steel, there's no way it's a strong as the Rusty's bumper. That said, the key protection component you're still missing with the Rubicon bumper is the protection for the rear of the bed behind the tires. Unless people have started selling the rear protection, taken off a Rubicon (which they weren't when I was shopping options) or prices have seriously dropped from when I was looking, the Rusty's bumper looks like a much better deal if you look at the full package.

When I was looking for that behind the tire protection, the Mopar parts were near $300 for the frame mounts and the small rear rock rails. The Rusty's bumper comes with extensions that protect the rear of the bed and they sell frame mounts for those sections that are cheaper (and I'd guess still more beefy) than the Mopar parts.

Just food for thought.

Sponsored

Racer_X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker Red Rubicon Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
I don't know if this qualifies as "TO your Gladiator" but "WITH" didn't seem right either. Built a storage shelf for the top today. Takes two people, it's not an easy one person pull on the pulley and it's off but, for about $30 in material and my wife helping anytime I want to take the top off, I'm happy with it.
This is a great idea. I'm planning on putting in a top hoist, but I can put a lip on the shelf and slot the top into it with a little slack from the hoist to get it out of the way.

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
I have ran into the same issue in the last week or so.. I think Mark Zuckaterd has taken over the forum:LOL:
@jbn40301 @Troybilt - Wonder if they will at least hand out participation trophies? Seems like the type of bunch that would do that.....

Last edited:

Emil3000

First Name
Emil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator sport s
Thanks for answering. I’m nervous, but at this point it’s necessary my steering is downright dangerous. I dread driving my JT for anything other than a distance I could walk at this point.
Do it! You're going to love it!

FishChowder

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Cmax
If it is that bad, I would say a visit to the dealer so they can attempt to fix it and at least have it on file that it is an issue.

Sponsored

Wilsonb80

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland Gator.
Occupation
Cable Dog / Network weeny
Road trip from PA to FL.. via Myrtle beech.. gator looks nice in gator country..

CBE393C5-78E4-4B59-86C4-EB10B1644117.jpeg

DrJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi Overland
Installed my ARB compressor, re-wired (cleaned up) my electrical box for all the power goodies and filled up my JCR molle.

Also ran an air line to the front bumper for a future ARB quick connect once I get my Arcus bumper delivered.

IMG_7914.jpeg

IMG_7916.jpeg

IMG_7917.jpeg

IMG_7918.jpeg

IMG_7919.jpeg