John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Great White Edition Rubicon
Occupation
Gas Pump Jockey - I hate cans!
Vehicle Showcase
Needed to do SOMETHING to the "Great White" so I had some scraps of 3M 1080 around so I blacked out the gas cover. I think it looks pretty cool. Any thoughts?

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] blackout gas

Tom-j

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT gladiator
Occupation
Self employed
Extend My Seat brackets went in today.. They moved my driver seat back a pretty good amount..
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] blackout gas

Before I installed them my right knee was literally up against the lower part of the dash below the steering wheel..

IMO these are a must have for tall guys looking for more leg room.

Only draw back is the backseat directly behind me has virtually zero leg room.. No worries I have no intentions of ever riding in the backseat of my Jeep.
Great find! I can use an extra few inches of leg room.

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Needed to do SOMETHING to the "Great White" so I had some scraps of 3M 1080 around so I blacked out the gas cover. I think it looks pretty cool. Any thoughts?

Not a fan of the look but who gives a fart what I think? If you like it on your rig. I like it on your rig. Thats what makes it your rig right?

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
was that simply plug and play, then change to LED setting? Where did you get the lights?
Here's the parts numbers. No sensors on these. They could possibly plug and play, but I have a Tazer, so I just changed the settings for rear LED. A dealer can also flash it for the new LED taillights. I didn't check to see if they hyper-flashed before so cannot say with certainty that they are true plug and play without telling the computer. Reach out to Benny from AllMoparParts.com, he'll get you a free shipping code.
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-lamp-tail-68336582ag
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-lamp-tail-68336583ag

Sponsored

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
Google search.....I knew such a thing existed for the TJ, I did a Google search, found this company making them for a bunch of different vehicles.. I have them in both the JK and JT they make huge difference.

I'm 6'8" with a 39 inch inseam.
And I thought I was tall at 6'5". Luckily the seat at its furthest back setting is enough for me. I'll bookmark this though for future reference.

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green
Occupation
Department of the Army Civilian
Tyger tri-fold soft tonneau. Not bad for a cheap cover. $197 Amazon. Came with brackets that fit in the bed rail system, and a cheap storage bag.

I’ve had mine one for several months now. Can’t beat it for the money. It has never leaked.

Jeepmonster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 1968 Chevy C10
Installed wheel locks. I don't like McGard locks, as I've had issues with the keys breaking on those (when using within torque limits). I've always liked Gorilla (splined style). However, most were either too skinny or too tall. Then, I ran across these: Gorilla 96641DX, Chrome Factory Style Lock Set. They have a wider shape that closely resembles the OEM shape. It is slightly taller (about 1/8 inch), but I think they look pretty good. The site I bought them from states that it doesn't fit 2020 Gladiator, but they do.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200608_192159a

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200608_192206a

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200608_191637a

Last edited:

Jeepmonster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 1968 Chevy C10
Finished cleaning up the installation of a dash cam. I went with DDPAI Mini 3. I had a Mini 2 on my JK and really liked it. The Mini 2 was better (smaller and removable memory), but the Mini 3 had some other improvements (you can read on a major internet retailer's site). I wanted one that was small (no display) with a decent phone app to live view and download still pics and video clips. I bought their hardwire kit so I can tap directly into an ignition keyed 12 volt source.

I mounted it high center. Once the mount is in place (self adhesive tape), the camera unit can be removed or tilted up and down.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200625_140812a

Here is what it looks like from the outside. Not too noticeable.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200625_140756a

I routed the power cord under the plastic trim. Unlike the JK, I didn't have to remove the trim.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200625_140826a

Then, the rest of the wiring was routed down the A-pillar, behind the glove box, and tied into a 12 volt harness (Quadratec 96080.9802).

It comes with a battery powered remote trigger button that you can stick anywhere on the dash. If you see something interesting, you press the button, and the camera will save a clip before and after the trigger (you can adjust the length, based on presets). Otherwise, it records constantly.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200625_141237a

Here's a sample day time pic. Some of the blur was due to drizzle/water on the windshield (you can see water on the hood).
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] G_20200623072127_002_0010_L

Here is one from night.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] N_20200623202348_040_0010_L

Last edited:

Sponsored

Timdog

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JT
Installed wheel locks. I don't like McGard locks, as I've had issues with the keys breaking on those (when using within torque limits). I've always liked Gorilla (splined style). However, most were either too skinny or too tall. Then, I ran across these: Gorilla 96641DX, Chrome Factory Style Lock Set. They have a wider shape that closely resembles the OEM shape. It is slightly taller (about 1/8 inch), but I think they look pretty good. The site I bought them from states that it doesn't fit 2020 Gladiator, but they do.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] N_20200623202348_040_0010_L

Ya the factory locks are huge!! I like the ones you went with, good choice! .. I actually swapped my rims out & went with A black willys set and used black nuts with no lock, I don’t really care if they steal them tbh

8B3DA2C0-5915-46B5-9DCB-A72B15E2CC60.png

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S

blackout gas.jpg
You're turning it from "Great White" into more of an "Orca"... JS lol. Nice break up of the white though.

trust

First Name
terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Jeep Scrambler, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Installed my winch power cable to the back so if need be I can use the winch on the trailer without disconnecting and/or use the trailers winch for self recovery from the back (m8000 in a mobile mount) until I decide to permanently install one or not.

Jeepmonster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 1968 Chevy C10
Ya the factory locks are huge!! I like the ones you went with, good choice! .. I actually swapped my rims out & went with A black willys set and used black nuts with no lock, I don’t really care if they steal them tbh

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 8B3DA2C0-5915-46B5-9DCB-A72B15E2CC60
You might want to consider Gorilla 96641BDX, which is the black version of the same ones I got. It's probably easier to steal the whole truck (and dismantle somewhere else) than it is to steal just the tires/wheels, but I figured $35 was cheap insurance.
Sponsored