Sponsored

What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

takeitsleazy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2008 JL
Installed my SpiderWebShade yesterday! Got about a 3 day stretch of good weather here in WV, so I had to take the doors off too!

SWS.jpg
How have the red anodized wheel caps held up as far as fading? Thought I saw one local that looked a bit faded, but maybe it was just dirty lol, either way those have been the front runners for me
Sponsored

ATDABCH

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator and 1961 CJ3B
Interesting times. Semper fi.

I spent plenty of time at the 29 Stumps. Wonderful place in July/August. E-club kept me sane until 2am each night I could get there.

This is me driving my "overland" vehicle in Kuwait:

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_4409

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_4409

We both, of course, were part of 1st MEF:

Was at Lejeune and the "Stumps" in the early '80"s. Semper Fi!! MATCS28.

Proximo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport Max
Worked on a rear end rattle. Ok, this is too dumb and simple to NOT tell. So, I was noticing a rattle every time I went over big bumps and railroad tracks. Thinking the factory didn't tighten something in the rear suspension (because I haven't installed my 1" pucks yet) or the frame/bed itself. So, I jack er up high, set the frame down on jack stands, and get to hunting. 30 minutes checking every damn bolt and nut. Nothing remotely loose. Confused, I jack er up, pull the stands, and go to release the jack. As I'm pulling the jack out, I bang my hand on my D-ring receiver plug. RATTLE!!! Yuuup, the damn hitch recovery plug had worn just enough paint off of it, to make it a little loose. No more rattle, it's behind the seat with the rest of the recovery gear

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2022 JLU 392
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
Dropped mine off at dealer today to install the Mopar Big Brake Kit - new front and rear rotors, calipers and brake lines!!!

Sponsored

ATDABCH

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator and 1961 CJ3B
Mounted Hi-lift Jack, Fiskar Axe and Krazy Beaver Shovel to bed with EAG hood jack mount and Dominion Off Road axe and shovel bracket. Mounted hood brackets with rivet nuts to the bed.

Just going thru. I need a link. Thanks.

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
Ok, so I don't know if I qualify to post here yet. I don't have my Gladiator yet, but I did get parts! I bought a Rancho adjustable track bar from Quadratec and a Synergy brace. Still waiting for the brace.
Today my wheels came! They are the Tactik (Quadratec) T-742.
Of course it counts. The waiting for the JT is the hard part.

Reactions: jlg

Ols5370

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland. BMW X4
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrical worker
Looks great, what was the cost of the ceramic coating if you dont mind me asking?!
I’ve had my last 4 vehicles ceramic coated. I’m a fan. Got my glad done last week and it looks great. Unreal what a little paint correction does. Looks awesome!

jlg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport-S Max Tow, Punkin Metallic
Of course it counts. The waiting for the JT is the hard part.
I had the headliners, grip handles, cup holder inserts, door sill inserts and tire letters well before I actually GOT the truck! It's all good (and that wait is a killer!)

Sponsored

DougM55

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Worked on a rear end rattle. Ok, this is too dumb and simple to NOT tell. So, I was noticing a rattle every time I went over big bumps and railroad tracks. Thinking the factory didn't tighten something in the rear suspension (because I haven't installed my 1" pucks yet) or the frame/bed itself. So, I jack er up high, set the frame down on jack stands, and get to hunting. 30 minutes checking every damn bolt and nut. Nothing remotely loose. Confused, I jack er up, pull the stands, and go to release the jack. As I'm pulling the jack out, I bang my hand on my D-ring receiver plug. RATTLE!!! Yuuup, the damn hitch recovery plug had worn just enough paint off of it, to make it a little loose. No more rattle, it's behind the seat with the rest of the recovery gear
Been there; done that. You need one of these: Hitch Tightener for 1.25" and 2"Hitches LIBERRWAY 304 Stainless Steel Hitch Tightener Anti-Rattle Stabilizer Rust-Free Heavy Duty Lock Down Easy Installation Quiet https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KZ25Y26/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_-zVdFbXYYSWPG

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2022 JLU 392
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company

JWest

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon LE, JLUR Bikini Pearl, JLUR Granite Crystal, JKU Golden Eagle

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services

JCstud21

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2019 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
How have the red anodized wheel caps held up as far as fading? Thought I saw one local that looked a bit faded, but maybe it was just dirty lol, either way those have been the front runners for me
They look real good cleaned up. They do get dusty, which I think may make them look faded. But they've held up nicely so far.......about 8 months in.
Sponsored