What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
ive got the sensors installed with no issues. Not sure the orientation of the bezels is correct though. Depending on how they are turned points the sensors in different ways. My sensors work when Iā€™m reversing but doesnā€™t seem to pick up as far out as they used to.

its a take off bumper not purchased from Mopar.
I ordered the black tow hook so I didnā€™t need to paint it.
Gotcha. I guess I'll have to pay extra attention when I take mine off. Did you have any trouble with drilling the holes for the sensors? That's the only drawback I can see with the mopar accessory bumper, that its not available with the holes for the back up sensors. I was just going to measure where mine are and drill out the holes there.

Did you add the Rubicon bedside sliders? I noticed the bumper has cut outs for it. If you didn't would you mind posting a pic with the bumper installed? I'm curious how it would look without the slider/skid installed. I'd probably end up adding it later, but would like to see it without.

EastAmherstJT

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
I miss the Pizza Plant. Love the GCM
Pizza Plant is definitely a fan favorite. The pods are amazing. And Thank you. Iā€™m a huge fan of the white. Granite was my 1st choice but I would have considered white if they had one. The overland selection in WNY wasnā€™t very good.

Sponsored

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
Nice. It looks fantastic. I bought a Rubicon take off suspension. It was so cheap, and had 10 miles on it, I bought it just for the Fox shocks, which is a huge upgrade and totally worth it. The overland shocks are way too soft and donā€™t control the ride nearly enough. Anyway, I have brand new Rubicon springs too that I would install if I ever ran 35s. I only have 33.5s. This past weekend when I was driving on the beach it was super rough in spots and I was bottoming our the suspension when I didnā€™t slow down enough. Iā€™m pretty sure 35s would have rubbed. Iā€™ve thought about just putting the the front springs on just to level it out more.

Sponsored

Gavidoc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, TJ Columbia
Gotcha. I guess I'll have to pay extra attention when I take mine off. Did you have any trouble with drilling the holes for the sensors? That's the only drawback I can see with the mopar accessory bumper, that its not available with the holes for the back up sensors. I was just going to measure where mine are and drill out the holes there.

Did you add the Rubicon bedside sliders? I noticed the bumper has cut outs for it. If you didn't would you mind posting a pic with the bumper installed? I'm curious how it would look without the slider/skid installed. I'd probably end up adding it later, but would like to see it without.
Mine had the holes for the sensors so no drilling.
Will take some pics tomorrow. What are you looking for?
Note that if you have the tow package you need two additional screws and rivnuts for the bottom of the hitch. The steel bumper uses these but the plastic one doesnā€™t.

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
Mine had the holes for the sensors so no drilling.
Will take some pics tomorrow. What are you looking for?
Note that if you have the tow package you need two additional screws and rivnuts for the bottom of the hitch. The steel bumper uses these but the plastic one doesnā€™t.
A pic from the side and/or looking from the front of the truck back to the bumper taken from the bedside that shows how it looks installed from that angle. Thank you!

Blknblu

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Viper, 1968 Coronet R/T, 2011 Mopar 11. 2020 Gladiator Overland
Vehicle Showcase
added some Mopar Garage dog tags to the mirror.

Bruce

IMG_2944[1].JPG
Sponsored