Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Wilwood brakes and Airlift airbags installed today.

Also updated my fender decals from Under the Sun junk (distorted print and cheap vinyl) to this 2 pc set from Pixie Decals.

20200731_163112.jpg
Noticed any difference with the rear trac bar? Ive been beating around the idea of one for a bit...kinds grown a little obsessed with geometry correction
Sponsored

alara1972

First Name
Abel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Military
Added Synergy 1.75 in spacers. Turned out well and gave 'The Mistress' a slightly more aggressive look. Before the install, the tires were flush with the edge of the fender.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200801_130604

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200801_113926
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200801_125703
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200801_130522
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200801_144700

Now, she has a slightly wider stance.

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2022 JLU 392
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
Noticed any difference with the rear trac bar? Ive been beating around the idea of one for a bit...kinds grown a little obsessed with geometry correction
Im not sure which component made the biggest difference. I did the front and rear track bar and track bar/shaft brace all at the same time.

Overall a HUGE difference.

BLK HOLE

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
Installed my hothead headliners but managed to scratch the Jeep in the process of putting the rear hardtop by myself. There are several videos on YouTube showing one person removal but not a one person put back.

Anyways it’s installed, and I used rubbing compound to remove the scratch. I’m never messing with the hardtop again unless I have an assist.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200801_144700

Hmmm, I can see how the scratch can happen...but I’ve removed and installed my top manually (I have a lift/hoist too) maybe 20 times solo. The top is like 50lbs. For me the key is having a step prepared below the tailgate. Those scratches can be cleared up.

Sponsored

andru24

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
“Installed” a Hooke road dead pedal from Amazon... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RBSQ5JM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_LaTjFb1F97FS2
There’s a bolt up under the dash that it is supposed to attach with the stock nut. But conveniently enough it seems to wedge into place pretty solidly if you have the all weather OEM mats. The raised Jeep logo holds it in place which is actually pretty awesome because I was worried about being able to get the mats out to clean with the pedal bolted in place. This way I just pull up to unwedge the pedal and can the take out the mats.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] C0592644-CBD5-43C7-A97D-D758AE1E5555

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2022 JLU 392
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
“Installed” a Hooke road dead pedal from Amazon... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RBSQ5JM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_LaTjFb1F97FS2
There’s a bolt up under the dash that it is supposed to attach with the stock nut. But conveniently enough it seems to wedge into place pretty solidly if you have the all weather OEM mats. The raised Jeep logo holds it in place which is actually pretty awesome because I was worried about being able to get the mats out to clean with the pedal bolted in place. This way I just pull up to unwedge the pedal and can the take out the mats.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] C0592644-CBD5-43C7-A97D-D758AE1E5555
I couldn' trust wedging my pedal. I have the MORE and it SUCKED to install but...I know its not moving.

Mayhem 6

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR; 2020 JLUR; 2015 JKW; 2016 JKUR (Sold); 2014 JKSS (Sold); 2008 JKUR (Sold)
Replaced the plastic front bumper with a Mopar steel one. Added Warn Zeon 12S, Warn Low Hoop, Warn Winch Plate, Factor 55 E Link, some Rigid 6" 360 Bow Cannons and two Rigid 4" swivel guns wired into the AUX 1.

Still waiting on my JCR skid...good first mods and threw all my recovery kit in the underseat storage. Much cleaner than my old JKUR.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] image0

Sponsored

Jeepmonster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 1968 Chevy C10
Finally finished up the steel bumper and winch installation. I waited for a steel bumper to show up on OfferUp and Craigslist, but no luck. Now that I bought one, there will be probably be new listings for them (for real cheap). A shoutout to the folks at BAM! After scouring the internet, I even considered the ones on eBay - but backed out when I remembered my experience with a knockoff Hardrock/ 10th anniversary bumper (cheap fasteners, misaligned holes, different hole pattern than Mopar, etc.). BAM had them for the cheapest but they were on backorder, but I got it within a couple weeks. They are very responsive, they even answer emails on Sundays! My hats off to their customer service - not too many retailers like them.

Found a Mopar steel skid plate on eBay (brand new in box for $80 w/ shipping).

I went with a Warn winch mount mounting plate. It fit perfect, and no swear words were used during installation.

I went with a Warn EVO VR 10 (steel cable). After changing the cable for a Ranger synthetic line, it was still quite a bit cheaper than buying the 10S. I also changed the fairlead to an XBull aluminum and went with a larger (and much nicer) Badland hook. It fits really nice behind the EAG license plate mount. The Warn winch mount comes with a nice fairlead adapter that has a license plate mounting tab on the bottom - really nice feature, but I like the EAG mount better. When using the winch, you can mount the license plate mount upside down, and out of the way.

ATP winch guard/bumper hoop on the way. Wanted something slightly taller than the Mopar winch guard.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200802_111224a

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200802_111234a

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200802_111325a

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200802_111350a

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200802_112637a

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200802_111339a

Update 8-24-20: The ATP winch guard/bumper hoop finally arrived today. Much taller than the Mopar one and allows easy access to the tow hooks. The finish matches the color and texture of the steel bumper. Very happy with the results.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Inked20200824_143313_LI
Sponsored

Last edited: