Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
In my case also helps protect the portruding hubs(mostly up front) One of these days when I recover from back surgery I'll get to go out and play in the Rocks. The owner of our JLU with the same axles/wheels swears by them.
20191117_144438~2_resized.jpg
If you get hooked on the Oxy's I'll gladly give you some cash for some parts off that beast of a rig you have :CWL:
Sponsored

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKURX & 2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Dropped mine off at dealer today to install the Mopar Big Brake Kit - new front and rear rotors, calipers and brake lines!!!
The MOPAR BBK fits and is an improvement?

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2022 JLU 392
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
The MOPAR BBK fits and is an improvement?
No, not at all. It was identical front rotors and calipers. Worse rear rotors (non vented). It would be an upgrade to some lower level (non rubi) Wranglers.

I ended up spending a little more than intended and going with Wilwood.

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKURX & 2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Just dropped our JT off at Beyond Wraps to get fully wrapped with a color change and a cool design with our logo. Huge plans for our Gladiator coming in the next 2 months.

After the Jeep is finished with the wrap we take the truck over to Edelbrock headquarters to let them test their E-force supercharger and much more.
Now... that Edelbrock comment is one I am very interested in!

I went with Edelbrock on my JKURX and am looking at the Magnusson while waiting to see what Edelbrock is going to do with the Glladiator.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Backwoodsraider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jts
Awesome! That's good to know. I spent hours looking for one but I wasn't crazy about the ones that leave the tires totally exposed. Do you have any pics I'm getting anxious. I have a ton of stuff ordered but nothing's moving.:swear:
There's a pic on here that I posted. Nothing in phone anymore

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKURX & 2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
No, not at all. It was identical front rotors and calipers. Worse rear rotors (non vented). It would be an upgrade to some lower level (non rubi) Wranglers.

I ended up spending a little more than intended and going with Wilwood.
Yeah,... I was reading the posts in order and eventually caught up with your conversation. I do enjoy the MOPAR BBK on my JKURX and was initially curious about the "JT" version... no worries, all is good.

Oh, and I finally made it to the most recent post(s) of this thread...
:)

Sponsored

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2022 JLU 392
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
Now... that Edelbrock comment is one I am very interested in!

I went with Edelbrock on my JKURX and am looking at the Magnusson while waiting to see what Edelbrock is going to do with the Glladiator.
I went with the Hamburger and have regretted it since the install. I should have just bit the bullet and done the Hemi-swap up front.

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
Both!
Curious about the new compact antenna too...
Damage was just a small paint gouge down to the metal. A little touch-up paint and some XPEL film to protect it going forward and you can't even see it under the new bracket. I'll get some shots of the compactenna a bit later. Performance is good enough but I'm thinking the curvature of the hood is preventing it from working to its full potential... it's designed (per its inventor) to be a corner or edge mounted antenna but it's also sitting mostly below its ground plane. I need to do some testing vs my 1/4 wave flexible stubby and 5/8 wave that I leave on when I'm not off road and I might just end up shelving it until we get my wife her XJ or Xterra where it is likely to work better.