First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mohave
Occupation
Engineer
my BuiltRight arrives tomorrow for this exact purpose. Love the Waterport! But from the looks of this, I should have chose passenger instead of driver. Care to share details on how it’s mounted? Thanks!
I bought the universal mounting plate and drilled two of the holes out to 3/8”. Then used some stock aluminum to make a nut for the back of the molle panel. It’s pretty solid. I’ll take a pic tomorrow

troy_brady

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2017 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack, 1974 Volkswagen Super Beetle
Occupation
HSE Technician
This past weekend I got a great deal on a take-off Rubicon shock/spring set up and received my black hood decal - installed them pretty much immediately and couldn't be happier with the outcome. :like:

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Rubicon Suspension

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Rear Fox Suspension

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Jeep Tilt

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Jeep Field

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Ordered my Hydro diesel today and listed my supercharhed Sting Gray for sale. Bitter sweet!
I am intrigued by this move. The diesel power plant will be awesome for sure. I really dig the supercharged 3.6L it is holding its own doing work and off road stuff.

dustanner

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
I bought the universal mounting plate and drilled two of the holes out to 3/8”. Then used some stock aluminum to make a nut for the back of the molle panel. It’s pretty solid. I’ll take a pic tomorrow
thanks! I got the rail mount that includes the universal mount hoping I could make it all work without a trip to the hardware store but I’m sure that won’t be the case ha.

Sponsored

Canadian GP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired Canadian Postie.
This past weekend I got a great deal on a take-off Rubicon shock/spring set up and received my black hood decal - installed them pretty much immediately and couldn't be happier with the outcome. :like:

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Jeep Field

What rims are those?

kolbjo

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S

Incommando

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sport max tow Sting-gray, ‘95 YJ
Installed the Gator soft tri-fold bed cover. Easy install and seems like a quality part

Sponsored

Slacks

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BW JTR, G8 GXP LS3
Vehicle Showcase
Did you buy all 3 skid plates? If so, did you have to drop the gas tank for that plate? Also, how were the instructions that came with it? They do not have instructions on their website.
I only bought the engine/transmission skid as that felt like the biggest vulnerability, since the Rubicon has skids under the other spots. So unfortunately, I can't speak to the gas tank part.

The "instructions" are really just a single diagram of how the bolts, washers, and nuts go together at the right spots, but not step-by-step. These skids are so easy to install that it's not missed too much, but I do think something more detailed would be much appreciated for folks like me who like to get it just right the first time and have no doubts.

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Not everyone's cup of tea, but I added some color to the interior. I love it. Doing the tow hooks the same color.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0816

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0816
It is amazing how different those two pictures look. One looks purple and one looks silvery blue.
Hard to trust pictures on the computer.