What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

JTMana

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Mojave
Installed LED pod lights in place of the reflector lights.
3 bolts on each reflector. That’s it, I still need to wire them up to my auxiliary switch pods
C477C943-6B31-48CF-8375-ECC2CE949106.jpeg
Finally got around to wiring up the lights! Hooked it up to auxiliary 4 mopar switch pod

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 52BEABB5-C683-420D-B5C3-021A7E498A62
Sponsored

Gatorgladiatorcanuck

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator overland
Occupation
Surveyor / Fly fishing guide
Installed LED pod lights in place of the reflector lights.
3 bolts on each reflector. That’s it, I still need to wire them up to my auxiliary switch pods
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 52BEABB5-C683-420D-B5C3-021A7E498A62
Looks great,
What lights did you use for this? Thanks

Sponsored

Choraq

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi Rubicon Gladiator
Do you have anything else extra on your suspension? Spacers or anything else? Do you plan on 35's,37's ect..?
Nope, this is just the straight Mopar 2-inch lift kit. I plan on getting 35s at some point once I find the budget.

Reactions: Len

Gator Pit

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Gator
Occupation
Operations Manager
Removed the bumper closeout panels today, I think I’m going to cut them down to cover up the fog lights and wiring.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 2DDE4B5C-446E-41E6-B1BC-A3AB11755008

atxatxatx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WK2Grand Cherokee,Gladiator Mojave
Fitted the 67designs base on my JT. Kudos to 67designs for offering the base as a separate item. The main holder I'm moving over from my JKU.

i-fnjWFvc-L.jpg

Sponsored

trust

First Name
terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Jeep Scrambler, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I didnt actually get it done today, took longer than a day cause Im lazy. I did the rears on Sunday and finished the front seats today. PRP covers, about 1.5 hrs on the rear, the same on the right front and the drivers side about 40 minutes.

PRP seatcovers 4.JPG

PRP seatcovers 7.JPG

PRP seatcovers 8.JPG

PRP seatcovers3.JPG

Timdog

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JT
Just installed the Infinity BassLink Mini in my Gladiator. Extremely impressed with the quality and the sound. Good punchy bass and ability to go pretty low. I’m amazed at how much bass they can get from these compact packages these days.

It also fits perfectly behind the seat.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] PRP seatcovers 13.JPG
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] PRP seatcovers 13.JPG
does this replace the sub?

troy_brady

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2017 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack, 1974 Volkswagen Super Beetle
Occupation
HSE Technician
Swapped out the grey dash trim for the red dash trim - pretty happy with the outcome. (Don't mind the messy garage in the background, prepping for another camping trip.:like:)

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Jeep Dash