First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR 6MT, '55 Manx Clone Bug
Build Thread
Link
Those were best coverage sill protectors I could find. Easy to install, cut a hair off on drivers door. Just put front doors back on and no problem with closing. Still have to adjust Gator, slight amount of water came in other day when driving to work, only dampened front of bed.
Mine seems to have the same gap at the front. I’ll likely run a strip of foam. I think I have a roll or two around.

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 06 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 95 Wrangler Rio Grande
Mine seems to have the same gap at the front. I’ll likely run a strip of foam. I think I have a roll or two around.
I won't be staring at them lol, as long as they stay in place and protect my paint I'm good. Really, only concern is dirt & debris getting under them and damaging paint. Might use some clear caulk to rid me of the concern.

Sponsored

ajax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave (Bad JuJu)
Occupation
3rd Stage Guild Navigator.
These were my first choice ! They look like they cover the ugliness that is the pinch weld. Do they ?
I never noticed, LOL. At certain angles you can see them, but not much in my opinion.

Sponsored

Comicnut25

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Awesome
They grow so fast ... 2 months later

Finally put on stock rubicon suspension, Teraflex Leveling kit, and my 315/70r17 KO2s on AEV Pintlers

rubicon tails too !

so happy with the height and clearance !!

6AF293B3-F586-47EB-962B-5510D7558350.jpeg

Magnum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pre-Retired
Woah, I get to be one of the first posts on this thread!

I did a lot to it today, being my first day off with the Gladiator. I put on my Rydonair radio antenna, Mopar Door Sill Guards, put my drain plug in my floor mats, put in a cubby hole for my wife's stuff.

Wife added her hat to the Jeep when I have the top off, and I put in all my stuff I had in my Ram truck. Fits perfectly, now I just need an air compressor for off road trips.

I also wanted to show how much room is behind the seat, I put my Cherokee Trailhawk Trail Bag in there, which has my tow strap, and gloves.

My dog Pia also got to sit in the Gladiator for the first time.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 6AF293B3-F586-47EB-962B-5510D7558350

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 6AF293B3-F586-47EB-962B-5510D7558350
What kind of floor mats? I’m looking for all black JEEP ones.. I only find ones with JEEP in red...