Threads
Reaction score
Website
tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD
Occupation
Jeep
Installed a rear view mirror camera so I can see out the back again.
I didn't purchase this for any of the added features, but it's nice that when parked and bumped the cameras come on and record for a few seconds. The only complaint I have is the front camera prevents the sunvisor from flipping down unless you move the mirror.
I just couldn't break the habit of constantly looking up to change lanes(I've been driving Jeeps with big tires in the back for years :facepalm:)
https://amzn.to/2FRf8y8

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_20200915_090013_480

IMG_20200915_090013_481.jpg
Sponsored

Logan94605

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Things & Stuff
What do you use on your fenders?!
I used the Mcguires Back to Black in the first week because the fenders and bumpers looked a bit grey and washed out. Now they are nice and dark and all the ash we had just came right off. Can't say the same for the paint that had yet to be coated.

IMG_20200903_162104.jpg

Sponsored

GreenMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
This looks pretty awesome. Can you open the tonneau with those on or maybe they are super easy to take off?
The top won’t fit under the bars as shown in the pics. The easiest approach is to loosen two screws in the feet and take them off.

337F99AF-CF7B-4E8A-B441-922C8829C084.jpeg

D59F745F-8555-4DBC-9420-8FAF9497EFD9.jpeg

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_472

Door Sill Guards (Rugged Ridge has the most coverage, I typically rest the door on that top lip in my JK... if I had the Mopar guards I would be sitting metal on metal.)

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_473

RAM Mount... worked with stuff I had and the price for 67 Designs is ridiculous (apparently so is their customer service.)

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)

Sponsored

Shackleton

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, Camry
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_473

Door Sill Guards (Rugged Ridge has the most coverage, I typically rest the door on that top lip in my JK... if I had the Mopar guards I would be sitting metal on metal.)

RAM Mount... worked with stuff I had and the price for 67 Designs is ridiculous (apparently so is their customer service.)
I should’ve done some more research before I bought my sill protectors. This looks a lot better than what I bought

rmerkushen

First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Solutions Architect
Some little add ins that I stole from following the thread..

1- blacked out 4x4 Trail Rated Emblem. Going todo the JEEP emblems next week

2- Mopar Door Sill guards.

3-JEEP Valve stem Lids... Adds 10HP I think....

4. - Jeep Dead Peddle

Dead pedal alone adds 35hp... Should have dynoed before and after!!!