What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

DougM55

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Awesome, thanks for the response. At least I'm not alone. Unfortunately, the width of the mounting holes doesn't fall evenly on the peaks/valleys of the bed grooves for my Dometic 95/100 slide, so I'll have to figure out something for that too. I imagine it'll make drilling out the holes a bit of a pain. It'll be worth it though in the end.
Maybe 2 aluminum bars would span your peaks and act as spacers?

TheHops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe 2 aluminum bars would span your peaks and act as spacers?
That's what I was leaning towards. I could use glue/industrial strength adhesive to mount the bars to the bottom of the fridge slide, and then drill new mounting holes in the bars at my desired spacing.

Billydangwrangler

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler
Buddy of mine is getting a gladiator soon. Its on rails being delivered. Give him some love and subscribe.

brain

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.unsinkablebriancork.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JT (Gladiator) Mojave | Gobi
Occupation
Business and Executive Coach
Fitted the "Desert Does It" seat jackers and MMP kit on my drivers seat.
Seat base angle is better for me now and for longer trips.
I'm not sure how I feel about the spacers, looks a bit awkward with how it attaches to the floor. I'll try it for a while and see if I keep it on my Jeep.

Also fitted the "Redline Tuning" hood gas strut kit, it was the heavier rated kit for the Mojave steel hood.
Went in ok and appears to work well.
Pictures?

Sponsored

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave in Gator
Occupation
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
Fitted the Mopar "Performance" rock rails (part no. 82215606) on my Mojave this evening, replacing the rubicon rails.

i-QTzBz6b-L.jpg

i-nTL5DMm-L.jpg
Now that you've had these on for a couple weeks, I'm very interested in your thoughts. I am considering this same option for my Mojave. Your review would be greatly appreciated!

1OffCraz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Added a Tyger T3 tonneau cover. I was a bit concerned with the quality of such an inexpensive cover, but after seeing the good reviews by forum members, I gave it a shot. WOW, what a great cover for the money! And they include these nice aluminum blocks that slide into the Trail Rails to clamp it to. So easy to install, and it rides very nicely at highway speeds. It can also be installed without using Rails, but I can see where the latch would be tight against the LEDs as some have said, but with the Rail clamps, there is plenty of room.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200930_174545

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
Found a Mohave rear bumper for sale locally for steal. Was able to add the 2nd tow hook without having to cut a hole in the bumper.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200919_121054
nice...I've been wanting to do the same thing. I think I'll also tint the reflectors.

Sponsored

DirtySaylor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
ordered a 5th full rim/tire fuel hostage and rough country bed mount for it. Ordered aftermarket fenders front/rear from northridge. Got in dv8 rear fender liners, got rhino front liners (waiting for install appt). Next month will be full audio system including two 10 in JL audio subs, rockford fosgate and JL speakers all around. May mount some marine speakers in the bed. In dec/january i'm going to get a K&N air intake, borla exhaust, and supercharger. After that will be red marine grade diamond stitched waterproof vinyl interior. Figure with the mods I already have and the ones i'm planning this will be a $100k jeep before i'm done. Don't tell the wife! lol

JeffInFLA

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Added a Tyger T3 tonneau cover. I was a bit concerned with the quality of such an inexpensive cover, but after seeing the good reviews by forum members, I gave it a shot. WOW, what a great cover for the money! And they include these nice aluminum blocks that slide into the Trail Rails to clamp it to. So easy to install, and it rides very nicely at highway speeds. It can also be installed without using Rails, but I can see where the latch would be tight against the LEDs as some have said, but with the Rail clamps, there is plenty of room.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200919_121054
I also installed one of these bad boys last week. Had a pretty good rain storm pass over and found some water in the bed afterwards. I don't think I had the front clamps tight 'nuff. Did a little adjustment and am now awaiting the next Florida storms to pass through (shouldn't be too long).

BTW - Yours looks great!

rr11

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 2005 TJ 2003 F250
Occupation
Retired
American Adventure Lab ARB compressor mount.

That's a good mod, who sells those? That mount is what is what I have been looking for.

TheHops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
That's a good mod, who sells those? That mount is what is what I have been looking for.
American Adventure Labs. https://americanadventurelab.com/product/jeep-gladiator-arb-dual-compressor-mount/

If that was available when I installed my compressor, I may have gone with it, but honestly I'm perfectly happy with my in cab Innovative JK Products mount. Having it inside breathing fresh air gives me peace of mind and will definitely increase its lifespan. Seeing people mounting them in wheel wells, getting mud and grit kicked in to them makes my eye twitch, but to each their own.