What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

cgreenway3

First Name
Chet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Well After I ordered my Grocery list of goodies to add on I had to work Sat. My security cameras were going off like crazy. 4 different deliveries I could see and just couldn't wait to make it home to start enjoying the adventures of adding accessories. Made it home and started to dive in: So far I received 2 boxes of the 3 to be able to install my Rock Slide Engineering steps :angry:, I Received my Winch plate and the Winch cover but my 12k Warn winch didn't arrive yet:surprised:. . LOL, The suspense is really killing me now. Looking online, suppose to be getting deliveries Mon, Tues, Wed and Fri,:facepalm::fingerscrossed: This is torture waiting. Plus the 3 to 6 week wait on Wheels/Tires from Black Rhino and my Diamondback bedcover:please:, I'll be stroking out before I get all my goodies on. But I LUV this JEEP Gladiator ✌❤:involve::turkey::dance:
Sponsored

Sponsored

Bkinnell

First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Director of Culinary operations
Took the truck to get paint correction, ceramic coating, ceramic tint. Also had them tint out the front side reflectors and the rear reflectors on the bumper. Also ordered some matte black over lays for the Jeep emblems. When they did the paint correction I also had them put a protective film over the front. Long story short I ended up removing the rubicon decals. Not sure if I love it or not. Thoughts?

B320AD5E-4733-4263-BE08-2E8FCADB273E.jpeg

19659952-68B0-41DC-BDA8-81AFD3D0CAE5.jpeg

7EABD7CC-F459-4516-BDD9-9A2C5CEFE774.jpeg

Len

First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Installed a smittybuilt air compressor today in the back of the bed against the back bulk head using the rail trail system. Hard wired it to the #1 aux switch. Works great, I love this air compressor. I don't need an ARB, this one does exactly what I want and does it great!

brain

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.unsinkablebriancork.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JT (Gladiator) Mojave | Gobi
Occupation
Business and Executive Coach
Installed a smittybuilt air compressor today in the back of the bed against the back bulk head using the rail trail system. Hard wired it to the #1 aux switch. Works great, I love this air compressor. I don't need an ARB, this one does exactly what I want and does it great!
Can you put up a few pictures of the end result?

Reactions: Len

Sponsored

JEEPmonkey

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 1993 YJ
Occupation
RN
I actually like the red dash, swapped out the grey

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 78F7B1F1-0B6F-404F-831D-C6E85F78F4DA
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] F2D1E0F0-B9F5-4820-BB56-00C0C69C0839

Odubi

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Regional Service Manager
Swapped out my JCR bedrack for one from Road Armor. Still need to mount my lights and hang the spare under the rack.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] F2D1E0F0-B9F5-4820-BB56-00C0C69C0839
If you don’t mind me asking but where did you get the Gladiator decal? Is it raised lettering?