Sponsored

What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Jeepmonster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 1968 Chevy C10
Added Aux switch terminal block to clean up the wiring and allow flexibility in the future to easily reassign or combine. Bought a Fastronix 4 stud junction block kit on Amazon and mounted it on top of my DIY ABS winch cutout switch bracket. I wanted to go with a Badge Glow kit, but it interfered with my existing bracket.

Used painter's tape to trace the mounting hole pattern. Drilled small pilot holes and used license plate screws to hold down the terminal block.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20201017_172510

Then, I crimped ring lugs, routed the wires, and screwed them down. I covered the top of the posts with small rubber vacuum caps. Plenty of clearance for the hood and Redline hood struts.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20201018_124254

Last edited:

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1986 Jeep CJ7
Added Aux switch terminal block to clean up the wiring and allow flexibility in the future to easily reassign or combine. Bought a Fastronix 4 stud junction block kit on Amazon and mounted it on top of my DIY ABS winch cutout switch bracket. I wanted to go with a Badge Glow kit, but it interfered with my existing bracket.

Used painter's tape to trace the mounting hole pattern. Drilled small pilot holes and used license plate screws to hold down the terminal block.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20201018_124254

Then, I crimped ring lugs, routed the wires, and screwed them down. I covered the top of the posts with small rubber vacuum caps. Plenty of clearance for the hood and Redline hood struts.
Clean!

Sponsored

BrooksC

First Name
Brooks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S 2 door, 2020 Gladiator Max Tow
Installed Oracle Oculus headlights that I bought from @aureovin. Connected the halos to Aux 4. Leaving them turned off until I can get some LED turns turns installed. Cant handle the halogen/LED mismatch. Also installed a Rubi takeoff plastic bumper with metal skidplate. I painted the bumper inserts Gator to kind of break up all the black I have going on out front. Reasonably happy with how the paint turned out.

20201018_174744.jpg

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks to winning some lights at a local jeep swap meet months ago & then prime day having some decent looking mounts that I scored for 10 bucks I finally got around to installing some after market lights.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_1112
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_1110
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_1109
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_1107

BrandonG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Installed my rampage rock rage front bumper , smittybilt xrc 9500 winch and some lights on the bull bar . Super easy install . I think I will add another set of those lights on the A pillar . I have 4 x 6” small light bars to install next for the rear and side step lighting . Never enough time lol

98952086-A79D-4A8D-B75D-9DF56E8BD853.jpeg

BrandonG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Installed my rampage rock rage front bumper , smittybilt xrc 9500 winch and some lights on the bull bar . Super easy install . I think I will add another set of those lights on the A pillar . I have 4 x 6” small light bars to install next for the rear and side step lighting . Never enough time lol

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 98952086-A79D-4A8D-B75D-9DF56E8BD853
Halo Fog lights have also been re installed , I forgot to bring the aftermarket mounts for them to the cottage when I did the install but got them squared away today . The lights on the bull bar also have a nice orange halo DRL

Sponsored

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Blackhorse Rollbar, N-fab steps, retro AMC-Jeep decal
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Jeep tailagate emblem

Blackhorse Rollbar.jpg

N fab steps_1.jpg

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Blackhorse Rollbar, N-fab steps, retro AMC-Jeep decal
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] N fab steps_1

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] N fab steps_1

Does it look like the soft roll up tonneau would fit under that? I love those racks but cant loose the cover
Sponsored