Xwelder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tow Max
Occupation
Aviation Maintenance
Yes. Still he

Yes! Still here in Morganton. Headed to Tallulah Falls tomorrow for the day.
I saw you on HWY 515 between Ellijay and Blue Ridge. Love the theme of your JT. Nice looking rig

Bedeviler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Overland
Looks good.

How are you liking the spacers?

Do you get much spray from the tires on the sides of the truck?

Does it drive any different?
Sorry for the late response. I happy with the spacers for now as it is just a stop gap until I go to larger tires/rims and lift. I don't notice any difference in the way it drives and haven't notice much more spray from the tire then pre-spacers.

Jdyowa

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
Occupation
Manager
I saw you on HWY 515 between Ellijay and Blue Ridge. Love the theme of your JT. Nice looking rig
Thanks man. I appreciate the shout out! Check out my YouTube channel (evolvingmale) and hit me up if you see me again. I'll be local through the week exploring this awesome place you live in.
So beautiful!!!

scowilli

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2015 JKU Sahara, 2015 JK 2 door
Build Thread
Link
4B956C69-3C4B-429A-BDCF-AAFE73179007.jpeg

Installed the console cover from leatherseats.com with the inductive phone charger.
Really cool.
I went to the website and there was nothing about whether or not can it get rained on.
Did you know if it is safe to get wet?

Sponsored

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I’m expecting a lit wreath for the grill to arrive next week, but I started prepping today. The wreath plugs into a cigarette lighter but I want to control via aux switches and not route it through the firewall so I’m installing a cigarette lighter outlet under the hood near the battery. Pics to follow when there’s something to show.

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Thanks for posting this! I’ve been trying to find the same solution that allows use of the freedom panels. Love this forum 🤙🏼🤙🏼
I’ve found multiple cases of how Gladiators seem better than Wranglers in various, unexpected ways just by virtue of having a truck bed. Case in point... A Wrangler doesn’t have a built-in step/platform for taking off the roof or loading/unloading a roof rack the same way a Gladiator does.

Another one... Plenty of space to take off your Freedom Panels and toss them in the back, even if you’re already carrying a ton of stuff.

brain

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.unsinkablebriancork.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JT (Gladiator) Mojave | Gobi
Occupation
Business and Executive Coach
I’ve found multiple cases of how Gladiators seem better than Wranglers in various, unexpected ways just by virtue of having a truck bed. Case in point... A Wrangler doesn’t have a built-in step/platform for taking off the roof or loading/unloading a roof rack the same way a Gladiator does.

Another one... Plenty of space to take off your Freedom Panels and toss them in the back, even if you’re already carrying a ton of stuff.
It's also a brilliant tailgating platform. A couple of chairs and a cooler and you can gaze triumphantly over the crowd.

Sponsored

wiredup60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2012 Audi R8, 2018 Land Rover LR4
Thanks!

It's not custom; it's the Truck Covers USA tonneau with Yakima rails installed from factory and Yakima rack installed on it. RTT is then mounted to the Yakima rack.
Nice looking truck! What roof rack is that?

wiredup60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2012 Audi R8, 2018 Land Rover LR4
Re Read his post he says what it is twice
I don't think the actual roof rack he has is Yakima. What he mounted the roof rack tent to, on his bed, is yakima. That post wasn't discussing the actual rack on his roof. That's why I was confused. Looks like the JCR rack.
Sponsored

Last edited: