First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Diesel
Occupation
Communication
Just curious but why didn't you put the Torex bolts back into the empty winch cover plate holes. It would look a lot cleaner if you did. But to each his own.
Mopar kit didn't send nuts to do it, I got them just need to buy the nuts.
Sponsored

Empty Pockets

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S, Sting Ray, 6 Speed (YES!)
hay EP,
I like this idea are you still using it, did it age well?
It works like a champ. I use it every day. Pull it out and hook up my phone when I want, slip it back in to get it out of the way. It’s great

GobiGladNY

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Where do you get those? I'm wondering if they could encase an AirCompressor.
They are Apache cases from harbor fright. Copy of pelican cases for less than half the price. Impressive quality so far. Plus the tan matches Gobi almost perfect.

DLAW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Nissan Pathfinder, '08 Honda Civic, '12 Honda CR-V, '16 Honda Odyssey, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Predicting the future
Cold out. Who cares? Not me.
Top off, finished up my hot heads installation on the back.

I thought it was a bit ridiculous to sand fiberglass INSIDE the Jeep and get everything dusty. Plus I have 2 kids seats in there. So I laid it upside down in the driveway on a blanket. Sanded up the adhesive points, and used a battery leaf blower all over it. used Acetone and rag on the adhesive points again.
Then heat gun to warm it up a little.
Don't forget to NOT use sound assassin where the satellite radio is.
And that's a wrap. Went well. No issues.

Thanks Hot Heads!

Now I'm out of boxes. Just in time for Christmas.

IMG_20201203_162914.jpg

Sponsored

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
Cold out. Who cares? Not me.
Top off, finished up my hot heads installation on the back.

I thought it was a bit ridiculous to sand fiberglass INSIDE the Jeep and get everything dusty. Plus I have 2 kids seats in there. So I laid it upside down in the driveway on a blanket. Sanded up the adhesive points, and used a battery leaf blower all over it. used Acetone and rag on the adhesive points again.
Then heat gun to warm it up a little.
Don't forget to NOT use sound assassin where the satellite radio is.
And that's a wrap. Went well. No issues.

Thanks Hot Heads!
Yeah, I need to still install my Hot Heads, but it's been below 40Âş highs here the last couple weeks, and my garage isn't heated...

Today I finished modifying my wireless taillights to run off of 12V from the 7-pin trailer connector rather than using 12 AAA batteries! I went with the wireless lights for towing the Gladiator rather than hack up the OEM harness for any other solution.

Kevin

jbehrn

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Finally finished the suspension/steering upgrade! Metalcloak HD steering kit with adjustable lower control arms and Bilstein B8 5160 reservoir shocks. I already posted about the steering upgrade but had to take off the Rockport steering stabilizer and re-install my Fox through shaft.

20201202_173701.jpg

20201202_173610.jpg

20201202_173556.jpg

20201202_173543.jpg
How do you like the ride with the the Bilsteins? I ran regular 5100s on my F150 and liked them.

Lynn_F

First Name
Lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I haven't done anything but drive them back and forth to work yet but they seem to ride a little smoother. They don't eliminate the small bumps but seem to absorb the larger bumps like railroad crossings much better.

Sponsored

xterest

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Computer Engineer
Got my new 285/75/17's tires installed and my new Rocky Ridge stubby bumper. Just got back from the tire shop to get them installed. The bumper I installed myself this morning.

Need to find a better place for my license plate, I temporarily wire tied it on to the winch hole.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20201204_144905
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20201204_144909
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20201204_145006
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20201204_144902