First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Mechanic
Ended up taking my teraflex nexus 2.2 off and reinstalling my stock steering stabilizer.... after a week of driving with it.... my steering had gotten noticeably worse in all 3 settings, reinstalled the stock ss to see if my issue is gone, may stick with stock ss or maybe my gear box is going out we will see

Trlr8tdd

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition JT, 2013 JKR
Occupation
Aviation Chief Inspector
You know I was going to check that out and I forgot, my helper (wife) was in a hurry to do something else, so I spaced it out until I read your post. UHG... I will be sure to follow up on this after I install the bumper.
I know the mid height rock hard hoop I added to our factory steel bumper allows you to see “around” it, you can see it. I felt the light bar would obstruct too much so I replaced it with small pods, just because there are mounting tabs on the hoop.

7517164B-9B44-4B73-B262-6721C0FFE785.jpeg

SteveInOrlando

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Software Design
Added custom fabricated filler panels to Steel Rubicon bumper closing the holes in the end.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] B4E95504-45FC-45CB-AE22-860CCD051314_1_105_c

Actually I have been slacking. This is my first post.

I purchased a Sport S with Manual transmission.

Mods to date:

-Insulated hard top with Sound proof matting and added comfort king headliner. (Love this all the wind noise is gone except from the doors.)

-Installed Rubicon rims with 285 wide tires to fill the wheel well. Provides a much better ride than the stock sport s tires.

-Installed Amp Powerstep Xtreme running boards and the manual override switch to raise and lower them at will.

-All front lights replaced with Factory LED.

-Drop in bedliner installed for hauling gravel and bark mulch

-Front bumper replaced with metal Rubicon bumper.

-Front metal bumper modified to remove the bumps that stick forward in front of the metal.

-Installed custom fabricated panels to fill the voids in the front bumper.

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.

Sponsored

dickeldan

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
photographer
Just finished putting the Nfab podium steps on my Mojave. Now my wife and 7 yr old won’t complain about getting in and out.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] D21EFB7C-CA43-4C91-890F-90ED3C0B8F8F

First Name
Shel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Mr. Burns reference?

Excellent..........
Nope, been after them since i got it oct 2019. Then I heard about the Synergy track bar brace ordered it it took forever for it to come in due to the covid 19, and then the t s b came out by Chrysler and I was so lucky I waited to install it now I have a Synergy track bar brace for sale anybody interested

Acano363

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Installed marker lights front and rear fenders. Easy install no fender removal necessary. Cheap to replace in the future. Mainly going to be used for working the manual discos.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20201218_194652
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20201218_180127
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20201218_180114
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20201218_180102

20201217_182523.jpg

Sponsored

Logan94605

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Things & Stuff
How much are the hide a steeps and about how low do they fold down. I like them but I'm sitting pretty high with my lift and 38' tires.
[/QUOTE

They drop 4 in and with my 35s it's enough but they feel a lot like getting on a horse. As far as price I got mine on a black friday sale and without that discount I would have never dropped the bucks on them.
Screenshot_20201218-203334.png

Steveg137

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Marketing
Installed side one of three (shipped with missing hardware) JCR molle bedside panels. Mounted my powertank to driver side which may change later. Waiting on JCR half height bed rack for my ROAM rooftop tent.

I have one side panel.
will the rack work with the rolling cover ?
I have rugged ridge, not sure can also attach rack ?

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Screenshot_20201218-203334

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Screenshot_20201218-203334

NavyAustin

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon - Sting-Gray
Occupation
Old Sailor, Adjective Wrangler
Asked Santa (son, asking for gift ideas) for the Rydonair 13" antenna with red bottom, which will be first mod to new Rubicon - Ace Engineering steps recommended here on order.

Good tip in the Amazon comments section re: the antenna - check for paint on the threads, which could impair reception. Easy to clean off, but might not be obvious.

"I have been a ham radio operator for years and purchased this antenna after watching my new Jeep Rubicon's antenna smack the side of the windshield going through a car wash. When I received the antenna I noticed that the small adapter included with it had paint on the threads that the antenna is connected to. Antenna connections are very similar to electrical connections in that that need a conductive path for the signal to travel through to the antenna. Paint on the threads is an insulator and hurts conductivity greatly. I used a small wire brush and wire wheel to remove the paint from these threads prior to putting everything together. The signal strength is fantastic, in fact I dare say better than the stock antenna. I live just on the edge of the signal radius of my favorite radio station and at home it previously was very weak with lots of static. My signal is now full HD without static. I hope this helps others that have stated poor performance. I gave it 4 stars because of the paint oversight, after the mod I'd give it 5 plus for the price."

Bulldog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon 2018 JLU Rubicon wife’s ride
Occupation
Smitty/land lord
Is that big hoop in the way of the tail cam? Looks like it’s probably tall enough to stay out of frame mostly if not all the way.
here’s an update for ya, I think the hoop is a perfect hight.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 186CBCC8-A354-4EF1-9D9A-70D5E446A833

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] F622D601-9BAE-4B78-9568-5181940422F5
Sponsored