Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
I had some water sitting in the bases of my fog lights after a long trip with the snow. Spent some time disassembling the front end and trying to dry them out with a heat gun...they dried out eventually. While I was working my wife had ordered dinner and the door dash guy popped his head into the garage and asked if I needed help. Readers digest version hes apparently a mechanic and had an idea for a fix. So I went for it. Drilled a small hole in the base of the fog light housing to allow the water to drain of it settles in there again. we will see if it works!
Sponsored

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
Rokblokz on the front. I have them for the back, but didn't have time to install, and it was too cold. They stick back more than expected, but worth it because 98 percent of my tire is covered.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20201221_163133
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20201221_155603
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20201221_162620

JCHGlad

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
Occupation
Real Estate sales/Development
I had some water sitting in the bases of my fog lights after a long trip with the snow. Spent some time disassembling the front end and trying to dry them out with a heat gun...they dried out eventually. While I was working my wife had ordered dinner and the door dash guy popped his head into the garage and asked if I needed help. Readers digest version hes apparently a mechanic and had an idea for a fix. So I went for it. Drilled a small hole in the base of the fog light housing to allow the water to drain of it settles in there again. we will see if it works!
if you are talking OEM lights, that should not happen at all, it’s a warranty issue and they’ll replace them, it shouldn’t happen again, water intrusion is not typical on these whatsoever.

Dezerox

First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Occupation
Real Estate
Got it Saturday but today I put rugged ridge door sills on because somehow in 2020 this isn't standard.... this jeep had everything I wanted and was bascially loaded but some strange way didn't have proximity key...so got that on order and got in line for those....

132038179_10100619420240797_1737641085587053253_o.jpg

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
if you are talking OEM lights, that should not happen at all, it’s a warranty issue and they’ll replace them, it shouldn’t happen again, water intrusion is not typical on these whatsoever.
im %100 certain it was because of the aftermarket LEDs I put in. They likely didnt seal appropriately.

Sponsored

GladiatoRic

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Great looking stance. What's your setup here? Tire size? Lift? Rubi suspension? Leveling kit? Type of spacers? Thanks!
Thanks! retained max tow rear coils but added a 3/4” (daystar) spacer to them. Rubicon fox shocks all around, rubicon coils up front with 1.5” (alloy) spacer. 35x12.50 r17 bfg MTs on stock rubicon wheels but recently added 1.5” wheel spacers.
Alloy USA-61001 Suspension Leveling Kit, Front, 1.5 Inch Lift; 18-19 Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G3CR4V2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_FYy4Fb347AFJ8
Daystar-KJ09192 .75" REAR Lift Kit for 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V82BNNQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_i1y4FbR4Z63BW

Great looking stance. What's your setup here? Tire size? Lift? Rubi suspension? Leveling kit? Type of spacers? Thanks!

Zipper

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Today I finished installing my front facing camera (with a rca switcher to switch between camera and Nintendo switch) and a fuse box in my interior to the ignition wire so I don’t need to keep running wires to the engine bay.

Summitsearcher

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingrey JTR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I added a second tow hook to my JT Sport. Made a template of the drivers side after removing the hook. Flipped the template, cut the hole and bolted the new hook on. Nice add until I figure which bumper I want.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 2DBA35DC-9C98-48F4-A2AA-55C78C6025E1

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I took it to my dealer with the TSB and bulletin about the trailer brake controller in hand. They knew me from last time, asked if I had any information for them, and I handed them the papers. The tech and service writer looked it all over and said "we'll take care of it - do you want to wait?"
Yes,
And they did take care of it. Warranty, of course, no charge. I signed a paper saying they had done the work (so they could recover the rate listed) and they handed me the fob.
No more goofy dash display, no more disabled featured. Press the button and it works like it should.

I told them I had a box of part for the passive entry and was going to install everything when it either warmed up or I cleared a bay in my shop. I asked them if they would be willing to contact Jeep and have the passive entry sales code added to my VIN and then flash my truck so it would be in there as if factory. Yup, bring it back when you get the stuff installed, we should be able to add the sales code.

Any trailer brake controller issues - take your JT to Dewey in Ankeny, Iowa and tell them I sent you.

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 08 S2000 CR, 08 S2000, 22 392 XR Order
Build Thread
Link
Installed the KBVoodoo/ Max Modular Bed rack w/ factory tonneau brackets.

Essentially makes my bed w/ tonneau cover a "trunk." I've traveled the states previously in a different truck with this setup. My tent goes on the rack, and the bed becomes secure storage for long distance.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0439
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0440