Sponsored

What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

VI JEEP

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland edition, 1990 Porsche 911 Carerra 4, 2x2014 HondaCRF230F
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Rokblokz on the front. I have them for the back, but didn't have time to install, and it was too cold. They stick back more than expected, but worth it because 98 percent of my tire is covered.
20201221_163133.jpg
20201221_155603.jpg
20201221_162620.jpg

VI JEEP

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland edition, 1990 Porsche 911 Carerra 4, 2x2014 HondaCRF230F
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
What size Rokblokz are those? XL Original
I have the same Rough country side steps on order.
Cheers, looks good!

VI JEEP

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I just installed an X4 and te roll top is a tight fit between the right and left tracks - like not even 1/16" between the aluminum track and the plastic segments that lay down in the tracks. It seems like too tight a fit to be able to install the tonneau adapters under a rack. Can you describe the fit and any problems that you encountered? I'd love to do the same to mine-if I can make it fit.

Sponsored

VI JEEP

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I installed Revolver x4, a few days ago. Fit was good, roughly 1/8" each side and rolls freely but the release lock sticks a bit. Takes a little more force than I would like, going to lay in bed with headlamp and look at alignment.
We had a months rain in 24 hrs (over 2") and the bed stayed dry, good test right out of the gate.

Logan94605

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Things & Stuff
I also have the M.O.R.E Hide-a-Steps and found if you use your heel on the step it's easier to get in then using the ball (front part) of you foot. I'm 6'2 so my height may make a difference as well.
Cheers!
I keep trying the heal thing but it's hard to get the step down for me. Overall there's not much protruding out so I have to to a double step. First step to get it started then push my foot in to get better footing. Most times I forget it's even there..haha

HikerBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GCLE Gladiator, ‘91 Wrangler, ‘08 GTI, ‘11 GTI
I took it to my dealer with the TSB and bulletin about the trailer brake controller in hand. They knew me from last time, asked if I had any information for them, and I handed them the papers. The tech and service writer looked it all over and said "we'll take care of it - do you want to wait?"
Yes,
And they did take care of it. Warranty, of course, no charge. I signed a paper saying they had done the work (so they could recover the rate listed) and they handed me the fob.
No more goofy dash display, no more disabled featured. Press the button and it works like it should.

I told them I had a box of part for the passive entry and was going to install everything when it either warmed up or I cleared a bay in my shop. I asked them if they would be willing to contact Jeep and have the passive entry sales code added to my VIN and then flash my truck so it would be in there as if factory. Yup, bring it back when you get the stuff installed, we should be able to add the sales code.

Any trailer brake controller issues - take your JT to Dewey in Ankeny, Iowa and tell them I sent you.
Glad to here you had a good experience. Hear too often about the trouble Jeep dealers give us. I had the TSB replaced too and the service manager drove my Glad home that night. Next morning it was fixed. Had a rental, minivan Lol, for the time I didn’t have the Glad. Atlantic Jeep in St Augustine did me right.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
FINALLY installed my dead pedal...every single other forum member was right...this thing was a pain in the a$$. But atleast i knew that going into it.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 7392D318-D470-42DD-AE12-D6E42D926BD1

Also I uninstalled my sprint throttle booster.
Got it from another forum member and decided the ability it gives me to drive like an idiot is not worth the ticket price. Sooooo now its for sale!

Sponsored

brain

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.unsinkablebriancork.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JT (Gladiator) Mojave | Gobi
Occupation
Business and Executive Coach
Installed the KBVoodoo/ Max Modular Bed rack w/ factory tonneau brackets.

Essentially makes my bed w/ tonneau cover a "trunk." I've traveled the states previously in a different truck with this setup. My tent goes on the rack, and the bed becomes secure storage for long distance.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 456AA1C6-3CFB-4C8C-9A10-2432EA781FFF
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 456AA1C6-3CFB-4C8C-9A10-2432EA781FFF
Appearance-wise (and I THINK function-wise, based on hole placement for attachments), I like this bed rack better than the one I have from JCR Offroad.

rr11

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 2005 TJ 2003 F250
Occupation
Retired
Installed my Oracle Oculus Bi-LED headlights. Pretty much plug and play only problem the connector for the halos was form the wrong fuse, contacted customer support and he offered to ship me the correct on but mentioned I could get the correct part for $5.00 at a auto parts. Much brighter than my stock headlights.

irrelevantgoals

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
FINALLY installed my dead pedal...every single other forum member was right...this thing was a pain in the a$$. But atleast i knew that going into it.

Also I uninstalled my sprint throttle booster.
Got it from another forum member and decided the ability it gives me to drive like an idiot is not worth the ticket price. Sooooo now its for sale!
How much is it?

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Passive entry installed.
Just in time, too. It was 50 when I started at 9:10 this am, it hit the upper 20s by the time I was done.
It's all setup and works fine.
There was one part that broke - not sure where to get a replacement, will probably cost an arm and leg to get it replaced.
That little black vinyl sticky dot they put over the door handle screw access hole - the vinyl came off fine but the adhesive layer stayed on the door. Bummer.
Sponsored