Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Nothing at all. It was Christmas. My wife invited our neighbors over for dinner. Otherwise, it was just my wife and I (neither of us even heard from family) and our neighbors would have been alone, too. They have been GREAT neighbors (we have keys to each others shops and houses as we watch out for each other) and being in their 70s, I know my wife hated to think of them nowhere to go, nothing to do as even their families were being a bit - "stay away, COVID".
So the garage stayed closed, my shop stayed closed, I didn't even bump the heat up out there, and I helped my wife prep a great meal (and we sent as many leftovers back with our neighbors as they'd take LOL)
My wife and I can hardly figure out what to get each other any more. If she wants something, she gets it, and for me - my stuff is usually big, expensive, etc. so when I told her I had ordered the stuff for passive entry - she said "Merry Christmas". I mentioned a couple of other small things, and the wreath for the front of the JT - again, she said "Go order it, Merry Christmas".
Well, did finally get her a decent ring as we could never ever afford anything that wasn't the cheapest of the cheap so she had a new ring made and I did some projects around the house she's wanted done for months.

So the JT sat, I never even looked at it today - so what I did "to" it was keep it locked away in the garage.

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
Installed my Tuffy console insert. Bought it a while back but it has been sitting in my garage.

IMG_1054.jpeg

Sponsored

Sespe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Wife got me quickfists for Christmas, so I finally got to install my recovery tool! It's a "rhino" (wildland firefighting tool) modified my by academy mate with a custom wood-and-carbon-fiber long handle. It will stay inside most of the time, only coming out for special occasions.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_4556.JPG

Lynn_F

First Name
Lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Installed a 2.5 inch lift up front, and a 3/4 Daystar spacer to level the rear, added 35 inch KO2 tires, and pro comp wheels. I also trimmed the fenders, and added Quake LED DRL lights to the chop brackets, on my 2021 Sport S Max tow.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_4556.JPG
Great looking rig!! Do u have any closer pics of the chop kit? I'm about to get one and I haven't seen many on Sport S'. Did u add inner fender liners?

mdhaman

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
business owner
Great looking rig!! Do u have any closer pics of the chop kit? I'm about to get one and I haven't seen many on Sport S'. Did u add inner fender liners?
Thank you. I attached a pic from the front. I am hoping to install the rear liners tomorrow, weather permitting. I was able to trim the fronts so I could re use them.

ECB20749-F374-4C7C-8E29-F4F7664B0894.jpeg

Sponsored

DMXRacing

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Claims Adjuster
Installed the Teraflex 1.5” Leveling kit & Flowmaster FlowFx Exhaust😎
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] B9A4F229-1003-4338-956B-96EC000F12FA
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 2E5AB6A2-E7A3-49C7-A4A1-20647C24DFF5
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] F2833550-4121-466A-AB34-CC9F6CE94A5D
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] CAC04A22-A613-4CAD-B9F9-1B47394004DD

Last edited:

AKGerman

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Gas and ULSD consultant
Finally got the last major bits of my overlanding build finished yesterday so I'll throw in:
2020 JTR with just about every stock option available. 2.5” Icon lift with custom rear springs for all the added weight. 37” Toyo R/T’s on Black Rhino Madness Wheels:
01_LiftedGladiator.jpg

Slightly modified factory steel bumper. Removed side wings, installed Warn Winch, added FrogFab shackle mounts
02_FrontBumper.jpeg

Added Alu-Cab Canopy and cargo slide
03_CargoSlide.jpeg

Mounted the Trail Kitchen (overlandkitchen.com) that came out of my JKUR
04_CargoSlidewithKitchen.jpeg

05_ExtendedKitchen.jpeg

Driver's side cupboard filled with air equipment (haven't decided whether I want to mount the ARB dual compressor yet)
07_CupboardAir.jpeg

Passenger side cupboard has recovery gear
08_CupboardRecovery.jpeg

Storage cubes in the forward section of the cargo slide with chairs, water, etc. accessible forward of the cupboards. Not pictured is the Waterport that I just mounted on the Trail Rail
09_ForwardCupboard.jpeg

Added some perimeter lighting on both sides contolled by a Trigger 4 Plus that allows us to control lighting in the shell and perimeter from inside the RTT.
10_PerimeterLighting.jpeg

James Baroud RTT and Awning
11_RearAwning.jpeg

There's a bunch of other minor details but those are the big nuggets.

Not a lot left that I want to do. Probably rock lights to complete the perimeter lighting theme.
What custom springs in the rear? I have a rld topper and RTT as well. No lift yet. Looking. Anything with the axles yet to go with those 37” tires? Steering stabilizer? How about the spare. Fit under? Thanks?
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] AAEB7163-410F-43C0-858B-BD17EB42462A

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1986 Jeep CJ7
Installed hood locks that my daughter gave me for Christmas.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] AAEB7163-410F-43C0-858B-BD17EB42462A

Just curious what folks are having either stolen or messed with under the hood that locks are needed? I know cats get cut off but is there something else under the hood? Maybe onboard air? Just curious.

Clay

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired LEO
Just curious what folks are having either stolen or messed with under the hood that locks are needed? I know cats get cut off but is there something else under the hood? Maybe onboard air? Just curious.
I know some local Jeepers that have had their batteries stolen. I don't want to be out somewhere and return to find my battery gone. I think of it as cheap insurance.

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link