Sponsored

What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Jeepmonster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 1968 Chevy C10
Added aluminum knob covers I bought on Amazon. The original finish was too shiny, so I sprayed a light coat of matte clear Rust-oleum. Now they're a closer match to the red factory dash. Hard to tell by the picture, but the matte finish reduced the gloss and shine.

Before:
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20201229_142003

After clear matt spray:
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20201229_143232

I did the light switch as well (not shown). For those interested, these are the ones I got, but there are plenty of them on Amazon and eBay.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B089VSR1KB/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
For those who want different colors, they are out there - just have to look. You can also buy the silver ones and paint it with Dupli-color Metalcast, and finish it with the matte clear spray.
Sponsored

fonzie

First Name
Alfonso
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2020 JT, 1996 Bronco
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20201229_143232
Installed the export mirrors and proximity door handles today. The wide angle mirrors are perfect for towing. Now just waiting on the mirror jumper wiring for the signals.
Did you ever get the jumper to work? Looking to add some myself!

Gatorac

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow, Mazda Miata, Audi SQ5
Occupation
Motor-sports Event Manager
installed the ACE rails and put on the new shoes. Fuel Tactic w Nitto Ridge’s.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] This Tool

That looks like an ingenious tool for helping to install wheels. Did you come up with that yourself? I Just installed a 1" spacer up front and decided to rotate the wheels while I was at it. My back can't handle these heavy ass wheels and tires anymore.

Sponsored

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] This Tool

That looks like an ingenious tool for helping to install wheels. Did you come up with that yourself? I Just installed a 1" spacer up front and decided to rotate the wheels while I was at it. My back can't handle these heavy ass wheels and tires anymore.
You could also use a harbor freight vehicle dolly to jockey your wheels around.

narcoteca

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTJS98 2021
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Narquitecto
I got the last parking spot at work no one else wanted :like:

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] PSX_20201230_143546

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] PSX_20201230_143546
excuse me if i sound ignorant, but what are those bars (handles?) on you doors?
Ty

Sponsored

PuRGE

First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Grey Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Physical Therapist
excuse me if i sound ignorant, but what are those bars (handles?) on you doors?
Ty
Those are door hinge steps. They have a good amount of them around. Amazon, SmittyBilt, MetalCloak, etc. They help if you store anything on the roof for easy access.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1609358588808

trust

First Name
terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Jeep Scrambler, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
You'd get a ticket here for parking there if some busy body saw it and ratted you out

narcoteca

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTJS98 2021
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Narquitecto
Those are door hinge steps. They have a good amount of them around. Amazon, SmittyBilt, MetalCloak, etc. They help if you store anything on the roof for easy access.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1609358588808
thanks good Samaritan .