First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
They are 33" x 12.5" WildTiger Crossleader tires. Yes, Wild. Tiger. The day after I got my JT Sport S, I floored it to my local wheel/tire shop as the stock wheels were killing me. The shop had a special on Jeep wheels and tires and these were the beauties that came with the package.

When I get a lift, I'll be getting 35's or 37's and will be more "choosy" with my tires. But honestly, I've taken them mildy off-road and they've actually not been bad tires.

fuel1.jpg
Haha hey man, they look cool so go for it :like:
Sponsored

Jackdforme

First Name
Doo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT High Altitude
They are 33" x 12.5" WildTiger Crossleader tires. Yes, Wild. Tiger. The day after I got my JT Sport S, I floored it to my local wheel/tire shop as the stock wheels were killing me. The shop had a special on Jeep wheels and tires and these were the beauties that came with the package.

When I get a lift, I'll be getting 35's or 37's and will be more "choosy" with my tires. But honestly, I've taken them mildy off-road and they've actually not been bad tires.

fuel1.jpg
WYLDE STALLIONS

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
Check the rear tire...if you were backing up the kid is probably stuck to it.
If you knew my 5 year old, that comment is more true that you think. Instead of being squashed, he'd be straddling it because it's the only entertainment this side of a still-closed Disneyland. :like: :beer:

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Looks nice. What tires/lift are you running?
It might just be the perspective because it’s nothing special... Mojave take-off tires (33” Falken Wildpeaks) & wheels with Rubi springs, Rubi shocks and a 1.5” Teraflex spacer. Gets the job done, though!

Jeepmonster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 1968 Chevy C10
Since I removed the rear reflectors to install Vision X LED lights, I applied reflective tape to the small flat space that remained on the mounting bracket. @ShadowsPapa (and possibly others) pointed out that our tail lights are not reflective. I verified that mine was not. Not sure if that is the case for all JTs or only those with LED. Some reflective tape from Amazon (supposedly DOT-C2) should help. I also applied reflective strips to the tow hooks (had the strips from another unrelated project- fishing rods). I do park my truck on the street sometimes, so I hope the tape helps other drivers see it at night. Now, I notice more cars and trucks with rear reflectors in addition to tail lights. Until recently, I did not know that some tail lights are not reflective.

The tape:
https://amazon.com/gp/product/B01F2U8IFG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210112_120906

Before:
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210112_115049

After:
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210112_120811

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Since I removed the rear reflectors to install Vision X LED lights, I applied reflective tape to the small flat space that remained on the mounting bracket. @ShadowsPapa (and possibly others) pointed out that our tail lights are not reflective. I verified that mine was not. Not sure if that is the case for all JTs or only those with LED. Some reflective tape from Amazon (supposedly DOT-C2) should help. I also applied reflective strips to the tow hooks (had the strips from another unrelated project- fishing rods). I do park my truck on the street sometimes, so I hope the tape helps other drivers see it at night. Now, I notice more cars and trucks with rear reflectors in addition to tail lights. Until recently, I did not know that some tail lights are not reflective.

The tape:
https://amazon.com/gp/product/B01F2U8IFG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210112_120811

Before:

After:
Fishing rods - now there's an idea. Hadn't thought of that, making it easier to see/find in the dark (or in a closet)

Jeepmonster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 1968 Chevy C10
Fishing rods - now there's an idea. Hadn't thought of that, making it easier to see/find in the dark (or in a closet)
Yes, for low light. Also, just helps with general visibility when the rod (especially the tip) blends in with the background in daylight. I've used small bells and the micro glow sticks, but I found this to be the simplest. Even in sunlight, visibility of the tip is much more visible.

I bought a multipack from Amazon. I found that green was the best all around for daylight and night/low light.
https://amazon.com/gp/product/B07QNJQJ16/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210112_173002

Seanbnh603

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Sales
This week I did some more small things.... added a 2nd rear tow hook (with factory cut out) and then painted the hooks front and rear. Then a 4 wheel drive decal and a black raised "OVERLAND" emblem.

I also made a small bar (out of some old motorcycle exhaust pipe bends we had laying around) to mount some lights on the front for my factory Overland bumper.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_5709

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_5709
I still have the original bumper, not metal, just like that. Where did you find a bar to mount on it???? Please tell me about it, I've been looking for weeks before I pulled the trigger on a new bumper.
Sponsored